Thursday, June 18, 2009
YO!!
I'm back~
Oh yes...
Exams r finally over..
Being stressing throughout d weeks n weeks =p
n now...
FREEDOM!!
today's exam:
Intro microeconomics~
It's ok~I know how 2 do haha~ =p not like others reali dead shit.. haiz,hope nvr fail lo.. if fail nid retake nex sem =[
anyway,results out at 15/7 la.. so....
n it's d starting of my 1 months hols b4 sem 2 starts wahhahaa~can play,eat,sleep wholeday long lol~
Things gonna do during d hols:
1.19/6 -hang out wif uni frens...gonna watch BLOOD =p
2.20/6-hang out wif sec skool frens... I miss xinhui so muchie =p
2 years nvr see her aledi leh.. of cos d rest as well =]
P.S:apparently 2 hang out venue is at Pyramid la... LOL~
I siao liao,going out 2 continuous day n at d same place ... =x
3.PLay Audi =p
lmao... daily routine lmao =p
4.30/6- medical appointment leh =p
5. free time nid 2 put preference for d sem 2 timetable leh.. haiz.. so ma fan
6.fb-ing
7.email-ing
any1 free jio me out.. free till 19/7 .. hehe =]
have fun n happy hols =p~
I'm back~
Oh yes...
Exams r finally over..
Being stressing throughout d weeks n weeks =p
n now...
FREEDOM!!
today's exam:
Intro microeconomics~
It's ok~I know how 2 do haha~ =p not like others reali dead shit.. haiz,hope nvr fail lo.. if fail nid retake nex sem =[
anyway,results out at 15/7 la.. so....
n it's d starting of my 1 months hols b4 sem 2 starts wahhahaa~can play,eat,sleep wholeday long lol~
Things gonna do during d hols:
1.19/6 -hang out wif uni frens...gonna watch BLOOD =p
2.20/6-hang out wif sec skool frens... I miss xinhui so muchie =p
2 years nvr see her aledi leh.. of cos d rest as well =]
P.S:apparently 2 hang out venue is at Pyramid la... LOL~
I siao liao,going out 2 continuous day n at d same place ... =x
3.PLay Audi =p
lmao... daily routine lmao =p
4.30/6- medical appointment leh =p
5. free time nid 2 put preference for d sem 2 timetable leh.. haiz.. so ma fan
6.fb-ing
7.email-ing
any1 free jio me out.. free till 19/7 .. hehe =]
have fun n happy hols =p~