Friday, June 12, 2009
1st thing wanna tell is...
my connection is juz simply sux...
On msn,Audi,on utorrent to download movies r not the problem..
The MAIN problem is...
I cant surf the web...
juz simply click on any websites..
yeah,it's like wth man~
the PHRASE "LOADING PAGE ERROR" on n on..
refresh by itself oso useles..
eventhough if cn surf d web,it's juz last for 5-10 mins.
Fb,cant
Email Cant,
Monash uni for student website cant,
I get Frustrated that I cant even go to the Blackboard n get my stuffs/notes or etc.. anything link to subjects..
dat's like d most important 1 of all,n bad thing is my exam has started,n I cant even access to that those stuffs -.- wth rite?
Go to blogger website oso cn be a failure rate,but dis 1 is sumhow lucky,dat's y I cn quickly do some bloggin!
Some updates abt me:
P.S:1 DAY 1 EXAM
Thursday,Business and Economics Statistics Exam (Day 1)
-Sadly to say I cant finish,I noe how to do,but yes,again,time management problem,I spent too much on the 10% marks n I wrote those god damn bunch of d hypothesis,which r veli important -.-,n holyshyt,10 mins left,I chiong like mad,cos I got 1 more question left n lots of parts ;rushed la,some blank,haiz,is not dunno,is juz time management problem -.-..lucky alot of ppl oso cnt finish on time,except those odd ones la..juz hopefully I cn PASS,cos if fail,gonna retake,which I dont 1 2,n my loan cn be withdrawn -.- ... n waste $$
Friday,Principle Of Accounting and Finance Exam(Day 2)
-Overall was Ok,of cos la,I studied till 2 am,so hardworkin le,no la,was sort of half burn midnite oil n re-revised d syllabus.. xD~I think cn pass,cos I dont find any reason y I should fail.. although I noe some was wrong la.. xD~ juz wish me luck then..
Monday----Intro Management Exam
Thursday---Intro Microeconomics Exam
Ciao n <33!
:D
my connection is juz simply sux...
On msn,Audi,on utorrent to download movies r not the problem..
The MAIN problem is...
I cant surf the web...
juz simply click on any websites..
yeah,it's like wth man~
the PHRASE "LOADING PAGE ERROR" on n on..
refresh by itself oso useles..
eventhough if cn surf d web,it's juz last for 5-10 mins.
Fb,cant
Email Cant,
Monash uni for student website cant,
I get Frustrated that I cant even go to the Blackboard n get my stuffs/notes or etc.. anything link to subjects..
dat's like d most important 1 of all,n bad thing is my exam has started,n I cant even access to that those stuffs -.- wth rite?
Go to blogger website oso cn be a failure rate,but dis 1 is sumhow lucky,dat's y I cn quickly do some bloggin!
Some updates abt me:
P.S:1 DAY 1 EXAM
Thursday,Business and Economics Statistics Exam (Day 1)
-Sadly to say I cant finish,I noe how to do,but yes,again,time management problem,I spent too much on the 10% marks n I wrote those god damn bunch of d hypothesis,which r veli important -.-,n holyshyt,10 mins left,I chiong like mad,cos I got 1 more question left n lots of parts ;rushed la,some blank,haiz,is not dunno,is juz time management problem -.-..lucky alot of ppl oso cnt finish on time,except those odd ones la..juz hopefully I cn PASS,cos if fail,gonna retake,which I dont 1 2,n my loan cn be withdrawn -.- ... n waste $$
Friday,Principle Of Accounting and Finance Exam(Day 2)
-Overall was Ok,of cos la,I studied till 2 am,so hardworkin le,no la,was sort of half burn midnite oil n re-revised d syllabus.. xD~I think cn pass,cos I dont find any reason y I should fail.. although I noe some was wrong la.. xD~ juz wish me luck then..
Monday----Intro Management Exam
Thursday---Intro Microeconomics Exam
Ciao n <33!
:D