Wednesday, June 10, 2009
OMG!
Sinus attack again =.=
Sneezing 1 whole day,I slept juz now for few hrs =.=
I cant wait for 2ml's subject...
Business and econs stats exam... a.k.a d veli 1st day.... =x
I'm ok wif d subject haha~
nyway,juz read thru d sample exam qs onli ma..
n revised d notes la..
so should be alright =p~
Im more worried abt my acct 2nd day =[
doom's day...
ok wadever u named it..
i havent prac any ..
juz managed 2 study all d chapters wid d damn bunch of theories =.=
ok la.. hope i will pass..
not yearning for more =.=
ciao n <33^^
^^
gl every1~
Sinus attack again =.=
Sneezing 1 whole day,I slept juz now for few hrs =.=
I cant wait for 2ml's subject...
Business and econs stats exam... a.k.a d veli 1st day.... =x
I'm ok wif d subject haha~
nyway,juz read thru d sample exam qs onli ma..
n revised d notes la..
so should be alright =p~
Im more worried abt my acct 2nd day =[
doom's day...
ok wadever u named it..
i havent prac any ..
juz managed 2 study all d chapters wid d damn bunch of theories =.=
ok la.. hope i will pass..
not yearning for more =.=
ciao n <33^^
^^
gl every1~