Sunday, June 21, 2009
Day 3 of hols~
Pei mummy went to listen d nutritional talk...
organized by E.excel la... heard of it?it's direct sales 1 la... =.=
n invited Dr Chen to talk ...
3 hrs talk x.x
fell asleep for 3mins I guess,cos kena woke up by my mum... cos d tok is non-stop x.x
n I got headache leh..
my headache veli funny 1.. it happens whn d temperature sudden change,from hot to cold or vice versa... same goes 2 weather...
=.=
listen n listen lo..
tok all abt science n nutrition :D
hehe~of cos some of them I noe :D~
after d tok,dinner liao..
went to cousin's hse...
celebrate papa day~
but then coincide wif their loyal maid's bday.. so v celebrated hers instead hehe~ :D~
ate cake :D
like dat lo.. watched some Astro's tv programme in their house =x~
p.s:my hse no Astro x.x
watched 4 while den ciao~
tt's all la~
bb <3 tired~ =.=
Pei mummy went to listen d nutritional talk...
organized by E.excel la... heard of it?it's direct sales 1 la... =.=
n invited Dr Chen to talk ...
3 hrs talk x.x
fell asleep for 3mins I guess,cos kena woke up by my mum... cos d tok is non-stop x.x
n I got headache leh..
my headache veli funny 1.. it happens whn d temperature sudden change,from hot to cold or vice versa... same goes 2 weather...
=.=
listen n listen lo..
tok all abt science n nutrition :D
hehe~of cos some of them I noe :D~
after d tok,dinner liao..
went to cousin's hse...
celebrate papa day~
but then coincide wif their loyal maid's bday.. so v celebrated hers instead hehe~ :D~
ate cake :D
like dat lo.. watched some Astro's tv programme in their house =x~
p.s:my hse no Astro x.x
watched 4 while den ciao~
tt's all la~
bb <3 tired~ =.=