Saturday, June 20, 2009
2nd day of outing in Pyramid again :D
but this time is wif secondary skool mates
xin hui,priscilla,ying qi,sheau wei n xin pei...
nvr seen them rite after graduated frm sec skool~
lol,cos dey r having a lvl exam lo.... n always busy nia~
n d others busy their own time oso :p~
n now every1 got hols leh~
haha~best time 2 hang out I guess?!
watched THE LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT~
18 and above hor,lalala~ =p
violence n some "unwanted scene"
unfortunately,dey cut some part :[
after that,
went to SAKAE SUSHI :p
*LOL,Sushi again*
Pics of the day~
Xin hui n pris~
Pris is "treasure hunting" her Cawanmushi LOL~
All chio bu sia~ :p, except me =x~

shot 2 :p
shot 3

shot 4
PLATES =.= n of cos,some call side orders :p

Random shots :p

Ying Qi loves her Ramen ~ :p
I cant correct the pronunciation of RAMEN~
as in u should pronounce it as RA-Mian~
but I pronounced it like ang mor's pronunciation la...
as in I will read d word ----"Ray-men"
haiz.. my dad laughed at my pronunciation la..cos i reali speak like an ang mor =x~
walao,habit hard 2 chg la =.=
sobs~
oh ya,btw whn ying qi said Im skinny liao than b4 hehehe~,n I was LOL?!mayb d stress =x~ it drives me crazy la...
n worst thing is Xin Hui cant recognize me lmao~
she was sayin " r u XXX?" n I said "Yes."LOL~
veli funny leh~ she n Ying Qi said I chg alot eversince after graduated frm sec skool :P~
yes,I admit I chg,mayb frm short hair 2 long hair ba~
n appearance chg meh? LOL~
weird la.. n yet funny :]
Expected Xin Pei will chg,hehe~like those typical girls hu go 2 clubbin dat type la~n no offence she have a bf =] so it's not a surprise for me either whn I see her =]
K la~end of day 2 <3~
sweet memories =]
bb 2 u guys~gonna miss u guys =]
u guys rox leh~
Indefinite of loves frm me~
kip in touch eh? =p~
Ciao~ :]
but this time is wif secondary skool mates
xin hui,priscilla,ying qi,sheau wei n xin pei...
nvr seen them rite after graduated frm sec skool~
lol,cos dey r having a lvl exam lo.... n always busy nia~
n d others busy their own time oso :p~
n now every1 got hols leh~
haha~best time 2 hang out I guess?!
watched THE LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT~
18 and above hor,lalala~ =p
violence n some "unwanted scene"
unfortunately,dey cut some part :[
after that,
went to SAKAE SUSHI :p
*LOL,Sushi again*
Pics of the day~
Xin hui n pris~Pris is "treasure hunting" her Cawanmushi LOL~
All chio bu sia~ :p, except me =x~
shot 2 :p
shot 3
shot 4
PLATES =.= n of cos,some call side orders :p
Random shots :p

Ying Qi loves her Ramen ~ :p
I cant correct the pronunciation of RAMEN~
as in u should pronounce it as RA-Mian~
but I pronounced it like ang mor's pronunciation la...
as in I will read d word ----"Ray-men"
haiz.. my dad laughed at my pronunciation la..cos i reali speak like an ang mor =x~
walao,habit hard 2 chg la =.=
sobs~
oh ya,btw whn ying qi said Im skinny liao than b4 hehehe~,n I was LOL?!mayb d stress =x~ it drives me crazy la...
n worst thing is Xin Hui cant recognize me lmao~
she was sayin " r u XXX?" n I said "Yes."LOL~
veli funny leh~ she n Ying Qi said I chg alot eversince after graduated frm sec skool :P~
yes,I admit I chg,mayb frm short hair 2 long hair ba~
n appearance chg meh? LOL~
weird la.. n yet funny :]
Expected Xin Pei will chg,hehe~like those typical girls hu go 2 clubbin dat type la~n no offence she have a bf =] so it's not a surprise for me either whn I see her =]
K la~end of day 2 <3~
sweet memories =]
bb 2 u guys~gonna miss u guys =]
u guys rox leh~
Indefinite of loves frm me~
kip in touch eh? =p~
Ciao~ :]