Friday, June 26, 2009
At 1st want 2 watch Transformers today but then..
ytd I had flu x.x
sigh~so I've 2 tell my frens 2 cancel it....
bad day x.x
n I woke up,still got abit flu x.x
lucky it's juz abit :D
den for while okay leh~
phew,lucky it's not H1N1 hehe~
My bday is coming soon :D
hehe,excited,cos Im gonna be a year older :D
lol,look at d bright side,I still have 2 more years then can go in 2 d Casino leh~
haha, n of cos,I cant wait to vote the next election for d coming 1 which in 4 years time... =]
Shiok~
Im missing my childhood days =s
those memories hehe~ <3
ah,wadever it is,life muz goes on n on =]
I've medical appointment,sumhow coincide wid my bday x.x
haiz,wadever it is,I shall reveal....
U guys dont be 2 shocked.... ok??... =]
esp.BESTIES or other ppl which r close =x
dat's I've a TUMOUR =x,
anyhow it's POSITIVE.. so far no negative effects yet.. =x
long story 2 short..
the Tumour has grown for a few years =x~
Im not afraid of needles n d necessary tools... cos I'm used 2 it x.X
not gonna explain in details ... =X
Dont worry ppl,
As I stated,
the report is positive :D
no negative effects so far :D
all I need to do now is Pray to God everyday =]
hope God will answer my prayer n miracles will happen rite? =]
Although Im an Atheist but I still believe there is God's existence =]
C'mon,dont be too sad :[.... Life must still goes on~ no matter how big the obstacles r,Im sure I can overcome it easily :D
Ciao n <33
take good care ppl :D
p.s:if someone thinks this post is offensive or u think dat I wrote on purpose 2 nid yr sympathy,den juz pissed off or ignore my post ...
Thanks !
ytd I had flu x.x
sigh~so I've 2 tell my frens 2 cancel it....
bad day x.x
n I woke up,still got abit flu x.x
lucky it's juz abit :D
den for while okay leh~
phew,lucky it's not H1N1 hehe~
My bday is coming soon :D
hehe,excited,cos Im gonna be a year older :D
lol,look at d bright side,I still have 2 more years then can go in 2 d Casino leh~
haha, n of cos,I cant wait to vote the next election for d coming 1 which in 4 years time... =]
Shiok~
Im missing my childhood days =s
those memories hehe~ <3
ah,wadever it is,life muz goes on n on =]
I've medical appointment,sumhow coincide wid my bday x.x
haiz,wadever it is,I shall reveal....
U guys dont be 2 shocked.... ok??... =]
esp.BESTIES or other ppl which r close =x
dat's I've a TUMOUR =x,
anyhow it's POSITIVE.. so far no negative effects yet.. =x
long story 2 short..
the Tumour has grown for a few years =x~
Im not afraid of needles n d necessary tools... cos I'm used 2 it x.X
not gonna explain in details ... =X
Dont worry ppl,
As I stated,
the report is positive :D
no negative effects so far :D
all I need to do now is Pray to God everyday =]
hope God will answer my prayer n miracles will happen rite? =]
Although Im an Atheist but I still believe there is God's existence =]
C'mon,dont be too sad :[.... Life must still goes on~ no matter how big the obstacles r,Im sure I can overcome it easily :D
Ciao n <33
take good care ppl :D
p.s:if someone thinks this post is offensive or u think dat I wrote on purpose 2 nid yr sympathy,den juz pissed off or ignore my post ...
Thanks !