Sunday, June 28, 2009
Oh Great!
I downloaded Transformers,dont have time to watch in cinema wif frens,they r busyin,haizz...
n I dl The Land Of Lost..hehe xD~cant wait to watch =D
I juz watched When Love Story meets Viva La Vida in utube,damn nice la!!!
for those hu havent watched,go n watch,u will nvr regret it~ =D
Omg,juz realized bullyin Wai Kiat is so funnnnnn hehe~
Js so terror,wrote his name in fam bloggie haha
I shall spam more in fam bloggie =D
to make fam blog alive haha~ xD~
My cousins frm Canada came leh =x
but I havent seen them x.x haiz,but kinda scared H1N1 thingy lo... =x,scared kena dao =.=
btw,fyi,they juz reached ytd orh~
hope got chance 2 see them soon ba~
So wad did I do during hols?
boring life,I shall say =x~
lappy,msn chatting,audi-ing,afk-ing,eating,sleeping,youtubing,search for more piano pieces,help parents occupied most of d time x.x Roar :0~
oh ya,King Of Pop has passed away,but I've no strong impression on him D:
so no idea x.x
except I know he's good in moon walk dance =D
He created that dance leh..
omg,he simply rox =x onli for dat 1.. I guess..
R.I.P M.J x.X
nowadays,I slp super late =x
around 3+ am x.x
idk y,I think lots of things.. cant slp leh. x.x
haiz x.x
I reali scared my results..
if fail den how D:
x.x
loan gonna be widdrawn for sure x.x
n dad's gonna pay,unless i chg uni?
haizzz...
I downloaded Transformers,dont have time to watch in cinema wif frens,they r busyin,haizz...
n I dl The Land Of Lost..hehe xD~cant wait to watch =D
I juz watched When Love Story meets Viva La Vida in utube,damn nice la!!!
for those hu havent watched,go n watch,u will nvr regret it~ =D
Omg,juz realized bullyin Wai Kiat is so funnnnnn hehe~
Js so terror,wrote his name in fam bloggie haha
I shall spam more in fam bloggie =D
to make fam blog alive haha~ xD~
My cousins frm Canada came leh =x
but I havent seen them x.x haiz,but kinda scared H1N1 thingy lo... =x,scared kena dao =.=
btw,fyi,they juz reached ytd orh~
hope got chance 2 see them soon ba~
So wad did I do during hols?
boring life,I shall say =x~
lappy,msn chatting,audi-ing,afk-ing,eating,sleeping,youtubing,search for more piano pieces,help parents occupied most of d time x.x Roar :0~
oh ya,King Of Pop has passed away,but I've no strong impression on him D:
so no idea x.x
except I know he's good in moon walk dance =D
He created that dance leh..
omg,he simply rox =x onli for dat 1.. I guess..
R.I.P M.J x.X
nowadays,I slp super late =x
around 3+ am x.x
idk y,I think lots of things.. cant slp leh. x.x
haiz x.x
I reali scared my results..
if fail den how D:
x.x
loan gonna be widdrawn for sure x.x
n dad's gonna pay,unless i chg uni?
haizzz...