Sunday, July 5, 2009
Yo~
Sry for the M.I.A thingy~
1 reason is My modem is spoilt -.-
then keep on delaying la~
havent bought a new 1 yet~
soon, I think so~
To all,
thx for d wishes on 30/6 ~
hehe~ :D
n yeah,
watched Transformers~
Awesome and costs about $6,
student price in GSC Cinema~
woots,damn cheap~
hehe~ :D
now in cousin's house on9,
1st time drove here~
hehe~ :D
ok la,~
ciao~
miss u guys n good luck hehe~ :D
gtg soon n cont'd M.I.A ~ ...
till I got a new modem x.x
still having hols btw :D
Sry for the M.I.A thingy~
1 reason is My modem is spoilt -.-
then keep on delaying la~
havent bought a new 1 yet~
soon, I think so~
To all,
thx for d wishes on 30/6 ~
hehe~ :D
n yeah,
watched Transformers~
Awesome and costs about $6,
student price in GSC Cinema~
woots,damn cheap~
hehe~ :D
now in cousin's house on9,
1st time drove here~
hehe~ :D
ok la,~
ciao~
miss u guys n good luck hehe~ :D
gtg soon n cont'd M.I.A ~ ...
till I got a new modem x.x
still having hols btw :D