Thursday, July 9, 2009
I HATE DRIVING!!!!!
P.S:U guys can laugh now =.=
I have phobia in driving aledi la..
all those cars move so fast,
Msian drivers r impatient as u said,
but I tried to be a defensive driver..
n my mum said I drive veli slow ..
Arlo?!I'm juz new 2 d car society, OK?
*not pet society la*
n u r sayin dis ...
wth........
It reali driving me mad x.x
To do so,
My parents now asking me 2 be their driver with unpaid salary =.=
they said,
"Drive more to increase yr confidence... > <;;; Like dat ah,can be more daring on the road la... n etc------ *the nagging part* "
Therefore,
fetched bro 2 tutions back n forth...
fetched parents do personal stuffs x.x ...
Sian la... zzzzZZZ
btw,
hols gonna end soon in 1 week+ time x.x
haiz,
Im so damn worried my results leh..
I dun wanna fail x=
if fail=retake=waste another sem of studyin d same thing,
fail lots of times = kick out x.x
why?
to protect d uni's reputation..
wth rite?
Ciao all
n tc <3
P.S:U guys can laugh now =.=
I have phobia in driving aledi la..
all those cars move so fast,
Msian drivers r impatient as u said,
but I tried to be a defensive driver..
n my mum said I drive veli slow ..
Arlo?!I'm juz new 2 d car society, OK?
*not pet society la*
n u r sayin dis ...
wth........
It reali driving me mad x.x
To do so,
My parents now asking me 2 be their driver with unpaid salary =.=
they said,
"Drive more to increase yr confidence... > <;;; Like dat ah,can be more daring on the road la... n etc------ *the nagging part* "
Therefore,
fetched bro 2 tutions back n forth...
fetched parents do personal stuffs x.x ...
Sian la... zzzzZZZ
btw,
hols gonna end soon in 1 week+ time x.x
haiz,
Im so damn worried my results leh..
I dun wanna fail x=
if fail=retake=waste another sem of studyin d same thing,
fail lots of times = kick out x.x
why?
to protect d uni's reputation..
wth rite?
Ciao all
n tc <3