Saturday, August 8, 2009
Is it necessary to drive once you have the driving license?
and wth now,I'm forced to learn how 2 reverse the car properly x.x
NO!!!
I'm forced to do that,
I juz hate driving...
Ytd I'm forced to reverse the car in the public x.x
n wth dat stupid car driver oso didnt park properly...
left not much spaces for me 2 reverse i guess? -.-
how r u goin 2 expect a noob driver like me 2 reverse d car properly..
my dad forced me to reverse under his guidance =.=
hate driving,I meant it..
Msian drivers are so impatient...
really no confidence at all!!
prefer to take public bus/LRT instead ..
better than driving..
I know Im juz trying to release my anger to my blog onli :X
fine,next:
damn the management presentation..
phobia again as usual..
fish now la..
nice show rite?
wadever it is... it's d thing that cant run away from me..
it's impossible to solve it either x.x
emo eversince that presentation over x.x
i think my grp members can see i emo oso ...dey juz dont wanna say it..
n now?
goin 2 do my marketing lame assignment..
done with GUCCI!!
need 3+ hrs of research n wrote about it..
next mayb it's CLINIQUE,
see how it goes,might change.. :X
like dat oso take one day la..
sian!!!
n i havent revised of the day..
STRESS!!
wth rite?
==llll
ciao <3>
and wth now,I'm forced to learn how 2 reverse the car properly x.x
NO!!!
I'm forced to do that,
I juz hate driving...
Ytd I'm forced to reverse the car in the public x.x
n wth dat stupid car driver oso didnt park properly...
left not much spaces for me 2 reverse i guess? -.-
how r u goin 2 expect a noob driver like me 2 reverse d car properly..
my dad forced me to reverse under his guidance =.=
hate driving,I meant it..
Msian drivers are so impatient...
really no confidence at all!!
prefer to take public bus/LRT instead ..
better than driving..
I know Im juz trying to release my anger to my blog onli :X
fine,next:
damn the management presentation..
phobia again as usual..
fish now la..
nice show rite?
wadever it is... it's d thing that cant run away from me..
it's impossible to solve it either x.x
emo eversince that presentation over x.x
i think my grp members can see i emo oso ...dey juz dont wanna say it..
n now?
goin 2 do my marketing lame assignment..
done with GUCCI!!
need 3+ hrs of research n wrote about it..
next mayb it's CLINIQUE,
see how it goes,might change.. :X
like dat oso take one day la..
sian!!!
n i havent revised of the day..
STRESS!!
wth rite?
==llll
ciao <3>