Sunday, August 2, 2009
Yo!
wadever it is..
I'm glad:
I've passed up my econs assignment which is dued this coming Monday 2 days back?! =D
Finally done my marketing weekly tutorial which is dued Monday =D
not last min is because I've classes every Friday D: x.x
Instructions give late...
what to do?
haiz..
Kinda free,cos I've sort of revised some of all subs by bit n bit?!
later back to revise Bus law =x
haiz..
stress D:
x.x
Realli scared of FAILing ..
if fail again,my future is gone x.x
eversince d 1st sem results r out,
I'm getting emo day by day as they pass by =.=
D:
ciao all
<33 =D
tc n gl~
wadever it is..
I'm glad:
I've passed up my econs assignment which is dued this coming Monday 2 days back?! =D
Finally done my marketing weekly tutorial which is dued Monday =D
not last min is because I've classes every Friday D: x.x
Instructions give late...
what to do?
haiz..
Kinda free,cos I've sort of revised some of all subs by bit n bit?!
later back to revise Bus law =x
haiz..
stress D:
x.x
Realli scared of FAILing ..
if fail again,my future is gone x.x
eversince d 1st sem results r out,
I'm getting emo day by day as they pass by =.=
D:
ciao all
<33 =D
tc n gl~