Tuesday, July 28, 2009
I'm officially quite emo...
Emo about certain things,especially:
1.STUDIES!!!
NEED TO FACE:
1.PREPARATION OF THE PRESENTATION
2.ASSIGNMENTS
3.GROUP WORK
*which I don't think it is, *coughs coughs* ,disappointed with the group,more towards to individual work,wth*
Damn worried about:
EXAMS!!
I dont wanna FAIL AGAIN!
*experienced this before*
FYI,
I'm started studyin since DAY 1..
U believe it or not?
Everyday I FEEL STRESS AND MORE OF THOSE as time goes by...
I MUZ JIA YOU!!!!
=]
P.S:BLOG will be dead la... dont expect I've any updates here...
Nana's blog oso dead =x
nor mine =P
Damn busy ok?
CIAO<333
Emo about certain things,especially:
1.STUDIES!!!
NEED TO FACE:
1.PREPARATION OF THE PRESENTATION
2.ASSIGNMENTS
3.GROUP WORK
*which I don't think it is, *coughs coughs* ,disappointed with the group,more towards to individual work,wth*
Damn worried about:
EXAMS!!
I dont wanna FAIL AGAIN!
*experienced this before*
FYI,
I'm started studyin since DAY 1..
U believe it or not?
Everyday I FEEL STRESS AND MORE OF THOSE as time goes by...
I MUZ JIA YOU!!!!
=]
P.S:BLOG will be dead la... dont expect I've any updates here...
Nana's blog oso dead =x
nor mine =P
Damn busy ok?
CIAO<333