Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Hey~
why on earth I'm so free doing bloggin at the 1st time during weekdays? lol..
cos
KEN SMS-ED ME XD~
haha...
a.k.a ----darkx3
nth much la... juz dat he asked me abt the audi prob lo..
face d same prob as me LoL... :P
wonder hu he is,go -Forever- Fam Guild thr and see his name :p
and and....
his BLOGGIE :X
hehe~
Lol,I'm like promoting him sia :x
anyway,he's much better than Zac,I guess?hahaha xD~
Zac u no face liao Lol,juz jkin :p
n d other reason is bloggin during weekdays is....
MY mARKETING MID-TERM TEST OVER LE...
and stucked in the jam for 1hr..
all thx to BUKA PUASA la.. =.=
zzz,jam jam n Im hungry x=
ok reached back home,
sort out stuffs~
damn messy xD
ok la ciao all <3
miss u <3 ^^, 2 u noe hu :p
haha xD
why on earth I'm so free doing bloggin at the 1st time during weekdays? lol..
cos
KEN SMS-ED ME XD~
haha...
a.k.a ----darkx3
nth much la... juz dat he asked me abt the audi prob lo..
face d same prob as me LoL... :P
wonder hu he is,go -Forever- Fam Guild thr and see his name :p
and and....
his BLOGGIE :X
hehe~
Lol,I'm like promoting him sia :x
anyway,he's much better than Zac,I guess?hahaha xD~
Zac u no face liao Lol,juz jkin :p
n d other reason is bloggin during weekdays is....
MY mARKETING MID-TERM TEST OVER LE...
and stucked in the jam for 1hr..
all thx to BUKA PUASA la.. =.=
zzz,jam jam n Im hungry x=
ok reached back home,
sort out stuffs~
damn messy xD
ok la ciao all <3
miss u <3 ^^, 2 u noe hu :p
haha xD