Saturday, August 29, 2009
So FINALLY.....
Business law assignment has passed up~
the toughest subject among all xD~
2917 words =x
Cause Max words is 3150 x.x
the longest essay ever in my life =x
&
hols till monday =x~
cause Monday it's a national day haha~
I don't celebrate national day,cause I'm not a Patriotic person =P
so treat it as a normal hols la~
and
don't think I'm so free xD~
I still got plenty of homeworks are waiting for me~~
Chiong ah...
Just came back from fren's house~
in DESA PARK CITY~
Wah, the houses there are guarded and damn big =p~
2 uni close friend which are Shelby and Edda xD~
and the only guy fren,which their fren and I sort of know him thru their intro?!xD~
whatever it is,he's Wen Quan Lol,but in chinese translation,sounds like waterfall?or wadever it is Lol,but they called him Ah Mok(I think?)but to me sounds like,Ah Mop Lol,the 1 u use to mop the floor?haha xD~
So,his look damn cool leh =x as in the serious type,i guess? =x~
he fetched me back home Lol,
whereas the 2 girls pei me oso la,
no one sit beside him ==ll
so I sit beside lo,dunno why they don't want!!
=.=
Lunch:ate Pizza in Pizza Hut =P~
On dutch lo...
wad do u expect eh? hehe~ xD~
Laughing all the way xD~
Jokes were talking non stop =x~
of cos,we did abit of discussion~
on how to do the assignment Lol =x~
the qs are hard though x.x
anyway,
will try how 2 do it..
p.s:Ah Beng 2 nvr on9 le... haiz,emo d x=
it's juz tat I feel I'm lacking sth >.<
Ciao all
n <333333333~
Business law assignment has passed up~
the toughest subject among all xD~
2917 words =x
Cause Max words is 3150 x.x
the longest essay ever in my life =x
&
hols till monday =x~
cause Monday it's a national day haha~
I don't celebrate national day,cause I'm not a Patriotic person =P
so treat it as a normal hols la~
and
don't think I'm so free xD~
I still got plenty of homeworks are waiting for me~~
Chiong ah...
Just came back from fren's house~
in DESA PARK CITY~
Wah, the houses there are guarded and damn big =p~
2 uni close friend which are Shelby and Edda xD~
and the only guy fren,which their fren and I sort of know him thru their intro?!xD~
whatever it is,he's Wen Quan Lol,but in chinese translation,sounds like waterfall?or wadever it is Lol,but they called him Ah Mok(I think?)but to me sounds like,Ah Mop Lol,the 1 u use to mop the floor?haha xD~
So,his look damn cool leh =x as in the serious type,i guess? =x~
he fetched me back home Lol,
whereas the 2 girls pei me oso la,
no one sit beside him ==ll
so I sit beside lo,dunno why they don't want!!
=.=
Lunch:ate Pizza in Pizza Hut =P~
On dutch lo...
wad do u expect eh? hehe~ xD~
Laughing all the way xD~
Jokes were talking non stop =x~
of cos,we did abit of discussion~
on how to do the assignment Lol =x~
the qs are hard though x.x
anyway,
will try how 2 do it..
p.s:Ah Beng 2 nvr on9 le... haiz,emo d x=
it's juz tat I feel I'm lacking sth >.<
Ciao all
n <333333333~