Monday, August 31, 2009
Selamat Hari Merdeka !
LOL!
ok wadever it is...
Happy Independence day,Msia =x~ 52 yrs old leh..
but hor..
I didn't celebrate :p
busy studying ...
my mid term test coming soon :o
Uh oh~
Jia you anyway~
I chat with -Ni- ... finally he was like M.I.A so long x= cos he's bz with work ma..
our conversation is always funny d x=
anything oso can tok lol..
tok for while
then he off le x=
cos different time zone :o
Sigh~dunno whn's d next time I'm gonna msn with him again D:
ok anyway,I need 2 study le...
ciao <333~
jy uh~~~~
^_^
LOL!
ok wadever it is...
Happy Independence day,Msia =x~ 52 yrs old leh..
but hor..
I didn't celebrate :p
busy studying ...
my mid term test coming soon :o
Uh oh~
Jia you anyway~
I chat with -Ni- ... finally he was like M.I.A so long x= cos he's bz with work ma..
our conversation is always funny d x=
anything oso can tok lol..
tok for while
then he off le x=
cos different time zone :o
Sigh~dunno whn's d next time I'm gonna msn with him again D:
ok anyway,I need 2 study le...
ciao <333~
jy uh~~~~
^_^