Saturday, September 12, 2009
Final Destination 4 juz downloaded ~argh... didnt know the quality is sux ... *it depends* =.= some dl is very clear,but that 1 sumhow 2 be unlucky -.-
Nevertheless,still can watch :D FYI,it's not scary at all.It's just killing basically -.- dunno why ppl say scary for what...mayb I'm used to watch these kind of movies le~;D
Ahhh~Played with Ni juz now =p~ it's been like ages ply with him Lol,same goes 2 msn chat :x~ haha~
Done with Homework so far...
ah,of cos not included assignments Lol :x
Plan to do it after the mid-term test :D~
Ciao~ ^_^
Nevertheless,still can watch :D FYI,it's not scary at all.It's just killing basically -.- dunno why ppl say scary for what...mayb I'm used to watch these kind of movies le~;D
Ahhh~Played with Ni juz now =p~ it's been like ages ply with him Lol,same goes 2 msn chat :x~ haha~
Done with Homework so far...
ah,of cos not included assignments Lol :x
Plan to do it after the mid-term test :D~
Ciao~ ^_^
Ahhh,
The story/movie of Pride and Prejudice,
my life,
I think it's similar to Mr.Darcy & Elizabeth~
sigh,
but a different ending,
I guess?
Life is like dat,
wad to do?!
haizzz
D;
The story/movie of Pride and Prejudice,
my life,
I think it's similar to Mr.Darcy & Elizabeth~
sigh,
but a different ending,
I guess?
Life is like dat,
wad to do?!
haizzz
D;