Monday, September 21, 2009
OMG OMG OMG!!
seriously
the look-so-easy MARKETING assignment seems to be so easy..
but god damn it..
IT'S freaking hard...
past 3 days n...
I'm still thinkin hard..
stucked half way D;
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
now seriously I am so pissed off =.=
cos
I done 1 part,
n my fren told me that her fren said is not dat 1..
n i WAS LIKE WAD THE HELL?!!
n u r telling me that..
wad a joke!!
=.=
GEEEZZZZ
it's due on 3 days time ah..... D;
ok can jump down now ..
say bye bye to earth :X
seriously
the look-so-easy MARKETING assignment seems to be so easy..
but god damn it..
IT'S freaking hard...
past 3 days n...
I'm still thinkin hard..
stucked half way D;
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
now seriously I am so pissed off =.=
cos
I done 1 part,
n my fren told me that her fren said is not dat 1..
n i WAS LIKE WAD THE HELL?!!
n u r telling me that..
wad a joke!!
=.=
GEEEZZZZ
it's due on 3 days time ah..... D;
ok can jump down now ..
say bye bye to earth :X