Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Bon Jour~ ^^
New URL,New Blogskins,edit some settings xD~
Nice?! lol :X Self-claimed ahha~
Whatever it is,I shall cont'd to my crapping session =p
Ok,Back to blog :x
My Recent News:
1.Sort of Get Ready the Economics MCQ test by tomorrow,Wish Me Luck then^^
p.s:It's an open-book test,But I studied ;D tonight need to go through the reference book again~
anyway,tomorrow I still have time for revision anyway ~ ^_^
2.I'm gonna start my Marketing Assignment very soon,Most Likely I'm going to do is Nike,But for sure is International sports shoe manufacturer,No Way I will be doing International Cruise Line instead,coz I've no idea,except for Star Cruise that I know of Lol~
If Can't find any research on Nike,Most likely have to start Hunting for others >_>
3.Now chiong reading a chinese storybook :p hehe~
written by a Local Chinese Author :x
Nice,simple and yet sad story..
Aww~ D;
I can't wait to finish it ;D
I hate driving x.x
don't ask me why... -.-
wait till u drive,then you will know why D;
hey,it's rhymes Lol :x
BuhBye Bloggie~ ^^
New URL,New Blogskins,edit some settings xD~
Nice?! lol :X Self-claimed ahha~
Whatever it is,I shall cont'd to my crapping session =p
Ok,Back to blog :x
My Recent News:
1.Sort of Get Ready the Economics MCQ test by tomorrow,Wish Me Luck then^^
p.s:It's an open-book test,But I studied ;D tonight need to go through the reference book again~
anyway,tomorrow I still have time for revision anyway ~ ^_^
2.I'm gonna start my Marketing Assignment very soon,Most Likely I'm going to do is Nike,But for sure is International sports shoe manufacturer,No Way I will be doing International Cruise Line instead,coz I've no idea,except for Star Cruise that I know of Lol~
If Can't find any research on Nike,Most likely have to start Hunting for others >_>
3.Now chiong reading a chinese storybook :p hehe~
written by a Local Chinese Author :x
Nice,simple and yet sad story..
Aww~ D;
I can't wait to finish it ;D
I hate driving x.x
don't ask me why... -.-
wait till u drive,then you will know why D;
hey,it's rhymes Lol :x
BuhBye Bloggie~ ^^