Sunday, September 27, 2009
Hols starting this week and it onli last for 1 week,
eeks~
I'm sort of started 2 revise :x
hehe~of cos study d 1st 1 is gonna be tested ;D
Chiong ah..~
nowadays,facebook is damn boring la..
Pet Society:loading 80% sure ask me 2 retry or wadsoever reason,so lazy 2 press..
Restaurant City:Lazy to Play,and boring.. stucked for the same lvl for ages,lvl 19 now,fyi ;D
GeoChallenge:boring...used to always play tat,sort of master it :x
Other mini games:Not interested,so nvr play =p
Country Story:lvl 14,lazy to play... same reason for playin Restaurant City
So...
the only game...
AuditionSEA:listen to songs,ahh,my next level up will be during the longs hols... :x
just leveled up not too long ago :x fyi,level20 now~ still got 1 more level,I can become Amateur and can create FAM~It's kinda long to level up as yr level is getting higher T.T
p.s:Don't worry,I will not be creating any fam now Lol,cause I'm totally broke!! haha~ yeah,not even a 1 million,so dont expect Lol,fyi,I've got only 300k+ ,not even reach 400k Lol!!need ages to reach 1 MILLION,unlesS I always play Union Battle Party or Battle Party Lol!!$_$
Okay,So what's more?!
Sinus comes back as usual >_>
eeks;makes me sleeeepppp -.-
Whether to go or not to go?!
Bestie said I can't ffk,so no choice I've to join T.T
make sure u let me sing ah... =p
if not,$$ can just fly away :X
oh yeah,can't wait to go and sing KOREAN SONGS this time :x
Gee,It's U,Lies,Last Farewell,Making a Lover n etc....
not 2 forget english songs... =p
Weeee~ ^^
I did sth funny,Played MAD-NEYO in the piano~Changed from Major keys to Minor~Wow,sounds cool~ Lol !! =D yay,I'm a pro-keys changer haha!! =D
give me any songs,I can change it to Minor ~ weeee~or any other accidentals hehe xD~
Ok...
Ciao~~
^.^
Update u guys later =D
eeks~
I'm sort of started 2 revise :x
hehe~of cos study d 1st 1 is gonna be tested ;D
Chiong ah..~
nowadays,facebook is damn boring la..
Pet Society:loading 80% sure ask me 2 retry or wadsoever reason,so lazy 2 press..
Restaurant City:Lazy to Play,and boring.. stucked for the same lvl for ages,lvl 19 now,fyi ;D
GeoChallenge:boring...used to always play tat,sort of master it :x
Other mini games:Not interested,so nvr play =p
Country Story:lvl 14,lazy to play... same reason for playin Restaurant City
So...
the only game...
AuditionSEA:listen to songs,ahh,my next level up will be during the longs hols... :x
just leveled up not too long ago :x fyi,level20 now~ still got 1 more level,I can become Amateur and can create FAM~It's kinda long to level up as yr level is getting higher T.T
p.s:Don't worry,I will not be creating any fam now Lol,cause I'm totally broke!! haha~ yeah,not even a 1 million,so dont expect Lol,fyi,I've got only 300k+ ,not even reach 400k Lol!!need ages to reach 1 MILLION,unlesS I always play Union Battle Party or Battle Party Lol!!$_$
Okay,So what's more?!
Sinus comes back as usual >_>
eeks;makes me sleeeepppp -.-
Whether to go or not to go?!
Bestie said I can't ffk,so no choice I've to join T.T
make sure u let me sing ah... =p
if not,$$ can just fly away :X
oh yeah,can't wait to go and sing KOREAN SONGS this time :x
Gee,It's U,Lies,Last Farewell,Making a Lover n etc....
not 2 forget english songs... =p
Weeee~ ^^
I did sth funny,Played MAD-NEYO in the piano~Changed from Major keys to Minor~Wow,sounds cool~ Lol !! =D yay,I'm a pro-keys changer haha!! =D
give me any songs,I can change it to Minor ~ weeee~or any other accidentals hehe xD~
Ok...
Ciao~~
^.^
Update u guys later =D