Friday, September 25, 2009
Hols starts TODAY!! yeah~^^ for 1 week... :x
at least can slack abit but not too much coz got plenty work to do :D
Plan to go out watch movie with uni frens
hope I've studied enuff by then~
Hmm,ok,got my 2nd Marketing presentation marks back :X
then,ended class early Lol :X
AND
this is d conversation between me and my tutor...
Her:Li Lynn,you are a very shy person,it's very different from pre-u,u need to speak abit louder :]
I:* mind was floating somewhere* lol,and I *nodded my head*
Ok,she's not d 1st person who said that anyway :X
it's not that I dont wanna speak louder,
it's juz dat d presentation phobia comes and attack me =.=
everything is juz screwed up during the presentation -.-
ARGGHHH!!
I will never ever get rid of it!
seriously,my hands and worst thing is U can realli see my hands start 2 tremble and........
aghhh,I dunno wad 2 do D;
n Ciao~
^.^
at least can slack abit but not too much coz got plenty work to do :D
Plan to go out watch movie with uni frens
hope I've studied enuff by then~
Hmm,ok,got my 2nd Marketing presentation marks back :X
then,ended class early Lol :X
AND
this is d conversation between me and my tutor...
Her:Li Lynn,you are a very shy person,it's very different from pre-u,u need to speak abit louder :]
I:* mind was floating somewhere* lol,and I *nodded my head*
Ok,she's not d 1st person who said that anyway :X
it's not that I dont wanna speak louder,
it's juz dat d presentation phobia comes and attack me =.=
everything is juz screwed up during the presentation -.-
ARGGHHH!!
I will never ever get rid of it!
seriously,my hands and worst thing is U can realli see my hands start 2 tremble and........
aghhh,I dunno wad 2 do D;
n Ciao~
^.^