Thursday, September 24, 2009
Happy cos Marketing assignment is over...
~Weeee~
Next,looking forward to hols,FINALLY!!
I seriously need to study during the hols!!
MOTIVE:
MUZ FINISH STUDYING MARKETING!!
and if gt time,touch on others la...
=D
Roar...
Homeworks undone:
1.Marketing submission as usual,weekly hwk Lol..
but gonna do it ltr,take my own sweet time Lol..
2.1 AND THE LAST ASSIGNMENT AFTER ALL...
weeeee~~~^^
Finally it's over haha~
then,
exam soon :X
crazy liao :X
added new column:
1.Songs hehe xD~
gonna half rotten during d mid-sem break :o
have 2 utilize d time n study :X
Weee~~
I muz GAMBATE 0..... :p
I CAN DO IT!!
looking forward to it =D
hehe xD~
p.s:Sigh,I dont wanna tat day to come which in 3 months time.......... >. <
I think by that time,every1 is gonna be shocked for sure :s
wad 2 do? =.=
~Weeee~
Next,looking forward to hols,FINALLY!!
I seriously need to study during the hols!!
MOTIVE:
MUZ FINISH STUDYING MARKETING!!
and if gt time,touch on others la...
=D
Roar...
Homeworks undone:
1.Marketing submission as usual,weekly hwk Lol..
but gonna do it ltr,take my own sweet time Lol..
2.1 AND THE LAST ASSIGNMENT AFTER ALL...
weeeee~~~^^
Finally it's over haha~
then,
exam soon :X
crazy liao :X
added new column:
1.Songs hehe xD~
gonna half rotten during d mid-sem break :o
have 2 utilize d time n study :X
Weee~~
I muz GAMBATE 0..... :p
I CAN DO IT!!
looking forward to it =D
hehe xD~
p.s:Sigh,I dont wanna tat day to come which in 3 months time.......... >. <
I think by that time,every1 is gonna be shocked for sure :s
wad 2 do? =.=