Scribbling -.-
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
2day nth much,
but I'm currently in a PISSED OFF MOOD!!
I will explain it later on..
Started in a very good mood since morning,
I audi-ed few rounds Lol~playing wid unknown strangers...
using my guy char :p
then,noon,lunch-eat alone,heat up d food,cos parents not at home la.. =.=
ok,simple meal as in rice+ vege,+ soup..
haha,I noe I'm weird,I can eat for dis simple meal during lunch :X even my uni fren said I'm weird hehe xD~~
Audi again...using Audi Cpl's acc :p
ok ply wif Fennie's acc,she wans 2 chiong lvl,wad 2 do?!she has 2 recr8 cos her previous acc kena banned for no reason =.=
plyed BBOY~ more exp ma..
ok played for while,chg back 2 my acc FINALLY lol :X
ply for few rounds,sleepy,wan go n rest Lol :X
ok,i rest den revised marketing :X
but not realli studied though~juz go thru d notes~
2 get d rough idea on dat topic 2 refresh me up! =D
nitezz,
watched tv--Devil's deciples.. chase episodes :p
nth much,still revising,done revising thn wanna start wid my assignment :D
ok,cnt start due 2 d TSUNAMI AGAIN!!
I can feel d tremor o.. :X
2mins ;x
scary ...
oh ya,actualli intended 2 go prim skool for children's day celebration n might well juz visit some teachers,but hell yeah my parents dont let me go,although d skool is juz 10 mins away frm my hse =.=
& I ALEDI PREDICTED IT!!
for they not letting me 2 go out anymore during d hols-1 week break!!
same goes 2 d rejection of another bestie rabbit asked me go 2 MV 2ml =.=
3rd rejection:2 uni frens asked me 2 go M.V watched movie by 2ml....
den 1 of dem said " y like dis d?" n i answered " ...... *i'm lazy 2 answer thm,dont 1 2 tell dem d reason "
4TH rejection:shu wen asked me " wan go 2 pyramid?!by 2ml?"
similarities:all choose THURSDAY !! weirddd >_>
Dad's answer:" u didnt get any A's,so definitely is a no.. =.= "
TO HIM,EVERYTHING IS A "NO"!!!
fine la,at 1st,I'm in a mood 2 go,now he ruined up..
zzz,I can go n bang wall instead =.=
is like u r happy at 1st,n now yr mood is totall chg.. =.=
ish,I'm damn pissed off!!
>_>
Ended up onli cn go 1 outing wid besties rat n meow ! =.=
dat's d onli 1 outing dat I can go... =.=
so we went aledi =.=
happy now?! =.=
gt 1 uni fren realli cant think at my pt of view =.= no choice I've 2 ignore her by saying " ==lll" gah.. dont wanna say -.-
Unexpectedly audi ex-cpl on msn,cos he's d type of ppl hu on9 ONCE IN A BLUE MOON :X~
so kinda shocked xD~
n he stop plyin his chinese game Lol :x cos he's bored haha!!
n now he's bac 2 audi Lol!!
he's still d same,lvl 13 Lol :x
same skills.. :X
it's kinda odd i chat wid him thru msn/audi :X
dunno y haha!
Gosh,i should do my mgt assignment -.-
but now i'm kinda in a messy mood :X
It's time 2 sort out...
ciao ;D
p.s:Tsunami affected d sea cable n now thx 2 u,i cant surf d web well =.= n kip on dc-ing =.=
refresh d pg lots of time.. =.= GOD DAMN IT!! =.=
but I'm currently in a PISSED OFF MOOD!!
I will explain it later on..
Started in a very good mood since morning,
I audi-ed few rounds Lol~playing wid unknown strangers...
using my guy char :p
then,noon,lunch-eat alone,heat up d food,cos parents not at home la.. =.=
ok,simple meal as in rice+ vege,+ soup..
haha,I noe I'm weird,I can eat for dis simple meal during lunch :X even my uni fren said I'm weird hehe xD~~
Audi again...using Audi Cpl's acc :p
ok ply wif Fennie's acc,she wans 2 chiong lvl,wad 2 do?!she has 2 recr8 cos her previous acc kena banned for no reason =.=
plyed BBOY~ more exp ma..
ok played for while,chg back 2 my acc FINALLY lol :X
ply for few rounds,sleepy,wan go n rest Lol :X
ok,i rest den revised marketing :X
but not realli studied though~juz go thru d notes~
2 get d rough idea on dat topic 2 refresh me up! =D
nitezz,
watched tv--Devil's deciples.. chase episodes :p
nth much,still revising,done revising thn wanna start wid my assignment :D
ok,cnt start due 2 d TSUNAMI AGAIN!!
I can feel d tremor o.. :X
2mins ;x
scary ...
oh ya,actualli intended 2 go prim skool for children's day celebration n might well juz visit some teachers,but hell yeah my parents dont let me go,although d skool is juz 10 mins away frm my hse =.=
& I ALEDI PREDICTED IT!!
for they not letting me 2 go out anymore during d hols-1 week break!!
same goes 2 d rejection of another bestie rabbit asked me go 2 MV 2ml =.=
3rd rejection:2 uni frens asked me 2 go M.V watched movie by 2ml....
den 1 of dem said " y like dis d?" n i answered " ...... *i'm lazy 2 answer thm,dont 1 2 tell dem d reason "
4TH rejection:shu wen asked me " wan go 2 pyramid?!by 2ml?"
similarities:all choose THURSDAY !! weirddd >_>
Dad's answer:" u didnt get any A's,so definitely is a no.. =.= "
TO HIM,EVERYTHING IS A "NO"!!!
fine la,at 1st,I'm in a mood 2 go,now he ruined up..
zzz,I can go n bang wall instead =.=
is like u r happy at 1st,n now yr mood is totall chg.. =.=
ish,I'm damn pissed off!!
>_>
Ended up onli cn go 1 outing wid besties rat n meow ! =.=
dat's d onli 1 outing dat I can go... =.=
so we went aledi =.=
happy now?! =.=
gt 1 uni fren realli cant think at my pt of view =.= no choice I've 2 ignore her by saying " ==lll" gah.. dont wanna say -.-
Unexpectedly audi ex-cpl on msn,cos he's d type of ppl hu on9 ONCE IN A BLUE MOON :X~
so kinda shocked xD~
n he stop plyin his chinese game Lol :x cos he's bored haha!!
n now he's bac 2 audi Lol!!
he's still d same,lvl 13 Lol :x
same skills.. :X
it's kinda odd i chat wid him thru msn/audi :X
dunno y haha!
but now i'm kinda in a messy mood :X
It's time 2 sort out...
ciao ;D
p.s:Tsunami affected d sea cable n now thx 2 u,i cant surf d web well =.= n kip on dc-ing =.=
refresh d pg lots of time.. =.= GOD DAMN IT!! =.=
hope u cn 4get wad i've juz said :x
pretend thr's nth happened
take care ya!
<3
pretend thr's nth happened
take care ya!
<3