Outing!
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Yo!
Woke up at 9.30 am Lol!!
p.s:I set my alarm :p
then expected bestie came and picked me up by 10..
eventually I waited her for 1 hr+ Lol!! =.=
nvm lo,while w8tin for her,
I went 2 play piano and read newspaper :p
Ok lo,11+ She finally reached my place :x
wow,guess wad?!she overslept Lol,dat's y she's late although she did wake up early la,but then turned out 2 be she slp again dint noe she overslept.. I LOL-ED!!
Next,
Reached The Gardens,
Went to Red Box =p
Lunch was included too sing till 3pm~
Lunch:Lemon Crispy Chicken,juz so-so~
Expected to see some Korean songs..
but turned out to be d 1 so few,
as in Big Bang's song only-HARU HARU ,but dat's the MTV,no lyrics,
Wonder Girl's So Hot-No lyrics T.T
ss501-because I'm stupid. >_> no lyrics same case..
Girls Generation-korean words,bestie sang for while Lol,no pheonetics -.-
Super Junior-It's you.... Got pheonetics BUT can't catch up Lol :x
other unknown bands:dont ask me Lol :X
Kinda happy cos 2 besties n me have equal chance 2 sing..
ah,so nex time if u guys wanna sing k,3 ppl will do :D cos every1 gets to sing hehe xD~
sing lots of english songs wid besties ^^
juz sing Lol,
and some chin songs dat I noe of xD~
Overall:Satisfied!
Then,
walked over to M.V as they are nearby~
watched movie~
TSUNAMI AT HAEUNDAE


comments: the effects are darn good!!
it's A MUZ WATCH LA~
some of it based on the real facts Tsunami happened in YEAR 2004!!
Release Date:17/09/2009
Language:Korean
Running Time:1 hr 40 mins
Director:JK Youn
Cast:Sol Kyung-gu,Ha Ji-won,Park Joong-hoon,Uhm Jung-hwa.
Synopsis: Located on the southeast tip of the Korean peninsula is the international city of Pusan. A popular vacation spots on the East Sea coast, Haeundae draws one million visitors to its beaches every year. One day, a geologist who is an expert on tsunami research, discovers the East Sea showing signs of activity similar to the Indian Ocean at the time of the 2004 tsunami. Despite his warnings, the Disaster Prevention Agency affirms that Korea is in no harm of being hit but on a hot summer day, a super-tsunami is headed straight for Haeundae at 500 miles per hour.
(Source: RAM Entertainment Sdn. Bhd.)
Feelings:Sad,excited,nervous,funny ----->MIXED FEELINGS!
The 1ST KOREAN MOVIE IS D BEST SO FAR THAT I EVER WATCHED AND MY VERY 1ST TIME WATCHIN IT!!!!
cos u guys surely noe tat most of korean series are SAD,LOVE STORies.. nth much,WHEREAS this is TOTALLY DIFFERENT!!U will never ever regret 2 watch it xD~
FYI,
I seldom watch korean stuffs,dont believe u cn ask my frens Lol :x
those who close 2 me xD~
Pics of the day:
taken by fren,using my hp :x
p.s:I edited xD~

hehe~how's d pic?! xD~
Ciao with <3 ^____^
Woke up at 9.30 am Lol!!
p.s:I set my alarm :p
then expected bestie came and picked me up by 10..
eventually I waited her for 1 hr+ Lol!! =.=
nvm lo,while w8tin for her,
I went 2 play piano and read newspaper :p
Ok lo,11+ She finally reached my place :x
wow,guess wad?!she overslept Lol,dat's y she's late although she did wake up early la,but then turned out 2 be she slp again dint noe she overslept.. I LOL-ED!!
Next,
Reached The Gardens,
Went to Red Box =p
Lunch was included too sing till 3pm~
Lunch:Lemon Crispy Chicken,juz so-so~
Expected to see some Korean songs..
but turned out to be d 1 so few,
as in Big Bang's song only-HARU HARU ,but dat's the MTV,no lyrics,
Wonder Girl's So Hot-No lyrics T.T
ss501-because I'm stupid. >_> no lyrics same case..
Girls Generation-korean words,bestie sang for while Lol,no pheonetics -.-
Super Junior-It's you.... Got pheonetics BUT can't catch up Lol :x
other unknown bands:dont ask me Lol :X
Kinda happy cos 2 besties n me have equal chance 2 sing..
ah,so nex time if u guys wanna sing k,3 ppl will do :D cos every1 gets to sing hehe xD~
sing lots of english songs wid besties ^^
juz sing Lol,
and some chin songs dat I noe of xD~
Overall:Satisfied!
Then,
walked over to M.V as they are nearby~
watched movie~
TSUNAMI AT HAEUNDAE


comments: the effects are darn good!!
it's A MUZ WATCH LA~
some of it based on the real facts Tsunami happened in YEAR 2004!!
Release Date:17/09/2009
Language:Korean
Running Time:1 hr 40 mins
Director:JK Youn
Cast:Sol Kyung-gu,Ha Ji-won,Park Joong-hoon,Uhm Jung-hwa.
Synopsis: Located on the southeast tip of the Korean peninsula is the international city of Pusan. A popular vacation spots on the East Sea coast, Haeundae draws one million visitors to its beaches every year. One day, a geologist who is an expert on tsunami research, discovers the East Sea showing signs of activity similar to the Indian Ocean at the time of the 2004 tsunami. Despite his warnings, the Disaster Prevention Agency affirms that Korea is in no harm of being hit but on a hot summer day, a super-tsunami is headed straight for Haeundae at 500 miles per hour.
(Source: RAM Entertainment Sdn. Bhd.)
Feelings:Sad,excited,nervous,funny ----->MIXED FEELINGS!
The 1ST KOREAN MOVIE IS D BEST SO FAR THAT I EVER WATCHED AND MY VERY 1ST TIME WATCHIN IT!!!!
cos u guys surely noe tat most of korean series are SAD,LOVE STORies.. nth much,WHEREAS this is TOTALLY DIFFERENT!!U will never ever regret 2 watch it xD~
FYI,
I seldom watch korean stuffs,dont believe u cn ask my frens Lol :x
those who close 2 me xD~
Pics of the day:
taken by fren,using my hp :x
p.s:I edited xD~

hehe~how's d pic?! xD~Ciao with <3 ^____^