Saturday, October 3, 2009
HAPPY Moon Cake FESTIVAL..
Kinda emo cos I nvr celebrate as usual,dis practice aledi gt 3-4 years le..
I missed those lanterns..
playing around with d CANDLES!!
last time summore played wif neighbour's children =.=
now no more le..
Wad a day~
sigh...
so whn u guys sort of wishing me,
I'm kinda emo lo..
cos u let me think back about those past..
no matter wad,life still goes on.. =.=
k la,
it's a veli short post,
n I shall end it here,cos I've to cont'd doing my assignment T.T
Roar!!
buhbye~ =D
Kinda emo cos I nvr celebrate as usual,dis practice aledi gt 3-4 years le..
I missed those lanterns..
playing around with d CANDLES!!
last time summore played wif neighbour's children =.=
now no more le..
Wad a day~
sigh...
so whn u guys sort of wishing me,
I'm kinda emo lo..
cos u let me think back about those past..
no matter wad,life still goes on.. =.=
k la,
it's a veli short post,
n I shall end it here,cos I've to cont'd doing my assignment T.T
Roar!!
buhbye~ =D