Sunday, October 4, 2009
Hols is OFFICIALLY OVER!!!
oh no............
nth much,
basically juz get rdy for 2ml's day =D~
I muz bring a book at least,
study la..
if not wad..
coz I dont wanna go back early.... :p
Class ends at 11 LOL :X
n I'm taking the 5.15pm bus :X
*thinking abt d driving car process*
Erm,so a NO!
this might sound insane,..
but this is wad I've chosen.. xD~
so,no offence!
hope I can study 2ml...
hope frens dont disturb me thn can le =.=
ASSIGNMENT!!
I need to add some Miscellaneous stuffs!!
1.Shell's website and nid 2 do research abt it..
2.journals....still reading!!
3.fill in table of contents!
4.add in referencing!
THEN,I'm done!
Ciao~ :D
will be less update then.. tata!
oh no............
nth much,
basically juz get rdy for 2ml's day =D~
I muz bring a book at least,
study la..
if not wad..
coz I dont wanna go back early.... :p
Class ends at 11 LOL :X
n I'm taking the 5.15pm bus :X
*thinking abt d driving car process*
Erm,so a NO!
this might sound insane,..
but this is wad I've chosen.. xD~
so,no offence!
hope I can study 2ml...
hope frens dont disturb me thn can le =.=
ASSIGNMENT!!
I need to add some Miscellaneous stuffs!!
1.Shell's website and nid 2 do research abt it..
2.journals....still reading!!
3.fill in table of contents!
4.add in referencing!
THEN,I'm done!
Ciao~ :D
will be less update then.. tata!