Friday, October 16, 2009
Sigh,
I'm getting emo by each day goes on..
cos cos...
I kip on thinking..............
1.What happened If I FAIL AGAIN(d 2nd time =.=)??????????????
Then,d FOLLOWING CONSEQUENCES are:
1.I will be goin for a HEARING,sort of "INTERVIEW" like many "ah tau" will interview u,sort of like dat~
2.Worst come to worst,dey mite kick me out of MONASH!!
and time to say BYE BYE to MONASH and FRIENDS from MONASH!!
3.Dad said he wont spons me Education fees anymore,as I still have younger siblings...
I SERIOUSLY DUNNO IS HE TALKING SERIOUSLY OR WAD?!!!BUT,I'M GONNA TREAT IT AS A REAL SITUATION!!!
n he kip on complaining that I wasted his lots of $$ =.= zzzz, S-H-U-T T-H-E F-U-C-K U-P la~!!!!
Sooo,
I most likely to start my working life as a piano teacher,since I got a cert for it anyway , :s
Even if he wans to spons me Edu fees again,hmmm,might consider those local unis aledi,since I can't cope wid Aussie Uni =.=
such as UTAR?! :S
AHHHH,
I still dont get the HELL of it,
If I'm not transferring to Aussie,
then wad's d point of enterring to Aussie Uni at d 1st PLACE!!
WAD THE HELL!!
I'M SO P-I-S-S-E-D OFF LAAAAAA~~~~
FYI,
I'VE NOT TOUCHED A SERIOUS ON9 GAME,e.g:AUDITIONSEA for WEEKS!!!
n gt ppl noticed that I M.I.A!! =.= p.s:u noe hu u r :s
I can kong off soon,my life are full off assignments and abit of studying,
can say is most of d time are spent on assignments =.=
DAMMMNNNNN!!!
I wanna commit suicide =.=
pls give me a knife,TQ~
Ciao~
till my exams r over T.T
I'm getting emo by each day goes on..
cos cos...
I kip on thinking..............
1.What happened If I FAIL AGAIN(d 2nd time =.=)??????????????
Then,d FOLLOWING CONSEQUENCES are:
1.I will be goin for a HEARING,sort of "INTERVIEW" like many "ah tau" will interview u,sort of like dat~
2.Worst come to worst,dey mite kick me out of MONASH!!
and time to say BYE BYE to MONASH and FRIENDS from MONASH!!
3.Dad said he wont spons me Education fees anymore,as I still have younger siblings...
I SERIOUSLY DUNNO IS HE TALKING SERIOUSLY OR WAD?!!!BUT,I'M GONNA TREAT IT AS A REAL SITUATION!!!
n he kip on complaining that I wasted his lots of $$ =.= zzzz, S-H-U-T T-H-E F-U-C-K U-P la~!!!!
Sooo,
I most likely to start my working life as a piano teacher,since I got a cert for it anyway , :s
Even if he wans to spons me Edu fees again,hmmm,might consider those local unis aledi,since I can't cope wid Aussie Uni =.=
such as UTAR?! :S
AHHHH,
I still dont get the HELL of it,
If I'm not transferring to Aussie,
then wad's d point of enterring to Aussie Uni at d 1st PLACE!!
WAD THE HELL!!
I'M SO P-I-S-S-E-D OFF LAAAAAA~~~~
FYI,
I'VE NOT TOUCHED A SERIOUS ON9 GAME,e.g:AUDITIONSEA for WEEKS!!!
n gt ppl noticed that I M.I.A!! =.= p.s:u noe hu u r :s
I can kong off soon,my life are full off assignments and abit of studying,
can say is most of d time are spent on assignments =.=
DAMMMNNNNN!!!
I wanna commit suicide =.=
pls give me a knife,TQ~
Ciao~
till my exams r over T.T