Monday, November 9, 2009
omg,I dint expect i'm seating d same line wif him,although it's 2 rows away :x
eeks.. hate it... anyway...
2day is d Last dAY of exam...
here I come ^^
hmm,
At 1st i thot i can't manage to finish studying on time,
but i can eventually.. ^^
lucky enuff is 1.30 exam Lol :p
if not sure stone at d paper sia..
hmm,I'm now currently slackin Lol..
been studying dis morning :D
now it's 10+ am lol..
I'm like er.... ready?but is nt fully 100% mayb less than tat..
i dunno,tat's wad i think..
ytd econs was alright,but i guess i juz lost 20% T.T for 2 qs...
coz I 4gt how 2 do LOL~
n yet i know how 2 do d hard part instead,haizz..
i dunno can pass dis time or not...
haizz.
seriously if u ask me cn pass all subjects dis sem,
i've totally no confidence n no idea abt it X.X
coz i dun wanna hav high hopes anymore,
top uni's exam results r so unpredictable -.-
zzzz so dont wanna tok abt it.. =.=
oh ya,aft exam,will be goin 2 Pyramid =P~
weee,wif uni frens ^^ hehe x)
Ok,ttyl ~
ciao ^^
p.s:I'm probably will be bored till death during d hols n yeah,juz a little surprise for u guys,
I'm currently downloading maple W00ts~
hmm,mayb will delete it if I dont like to play later Lol..
coz I'm getting bored of Audi :x
juz M.I.A but then wont delete cos lazy 2 reinstall again lol.. :x
hmm,dat's abt it ^^
weeeet~ ^^
eeks.. hate it... anyway...
2day is d Last dAY of exam...
here I come ^^
hmm,
At 1st i thot i can't manage to finish studying on time,
but i can eventually.. ^^
lucky enuff is 1.30 exam Lol :p
if not sure stone at d paper sia..
hmm,I'm now currently slackin Lol..
been studying dis morning :D
now it's 10+ am lol..
I'm like er.... ready?but is nt fully 100% mayb less than tat..
i dunno,tat's wad i think..
ytd econs was alright,but i guess i juz lost 20% T.T for 2 qs...
coz I 4gt how 2 do LOL~
n yet i know how 2 do d hard part instead,haizz..
i dunno can pass dis time or not...
haizz.
seriously if u ask me cn pass all subjects dis sem,
i've totally no confidence n no idea abt it X.X
coz i dun wanna hav high hopes anymore,
top uni's exam results r so unpredictable -.-
zzzz so dont wanna tok abt it.. =.=
oh ya,aft exam,will be goin 2 Pyramid =P~
weee,wif uni frens ^^ hehe x)
Ok,ttyl ~
ciao ^^
p.s:I'm probably will be bored till death during d hols n yeah,juz a little surprise for u guys,
I'm currently downloading maple W00ts~
hmm,mayb will delete it if I dont like to play later Lol..
coz I'm getting bored of Audi :x
juz M.I.A but then wont delete cos lazy 2 reinstall again lol.. :x
hmm,dat's abt it ^^
weeeet~ ^^