Saturday, November 21, 2009
yo!
I've dis freaking idiotic nitemare hu predicts I'm gonna fail all my subs x.x
damn scary la wei~
okay,wad I noe of is if I fail any of it,gonna kick out from Uni~
My mum did ask me:"u realli wan 2 continue study or...?"
I str8 away say no...coz,takin dis course oso not I wan..
of coz started 2 wk la~
Piano teacher,here I come~ :D
I dont care le,wanna pursue Diploma in Teaching and if gt time I oso wan to take Diploma in Perfomance le~
Zzzz,why cant be my dad not to be so OLD-MINDED?!!
=.= Ppl not necessary who study sure get a good job k...
study so wad...?!!
in d end,u go 2 work,all see is BASED ON YOUR WORKING EXPERIENCE~
so lastly...
wad's d point?!!
I'm seriously tired of taking of all these studyin stuffs!! =.=
most likely I will be ended up my studying journey till my Pre-U course :X
which is d well-known one,Uni of News South Wales Business Foundation xD~
haizzz~
is dat so?
I won't noe~
noone can predict d future...
4/12 is d exam results will be out... =.=
-emo-~
ciao~ <3
I've dis freaking idiotic nitemare hu predicts I'm gonna fail all my subs x.x
damn scary la wei~
okay,wad I noe of is if I fail any of it,gonna kick out from Uni~
My mum did ask me:"u realli wan 2 continue study or...?"
I str8 away say no...coz,takin dis course oso not I wan..
of coz started 2 wk la~
Piano teacher,here I come~ :D
I dont care le,wanna pursue Diploma in Teaching and if gt time I oso wan to take Diploma in Perfomance le~
Zzzz,why cant be my dad not to be so OLD-MINDED?!!
=.= Ppl not necessary who study sure get a good job k...
study so wad...?!!
in d end,u go 2 work,all see is BASED ON YOUR WORKING EXPERIENCE~
so lastly...
wad's d point?!!
I'm seriously tired of taking of all these studyin stuffs!! =.=
most likely I will be ended up my studying journey till my Pre-U course :X
which is d well-known one,Uni of News South Wales Business Foundation xD~
haizzz~
is dat so?
I won't noe~
noone can predict d future...
4/12 is d exam results will be out... =.=
-emo-~
ciao~ <3
Labels: I