Sunday, November 15, 2009
It's been awhile I've not been blogging although it's d hols :x
ok,
guess wad?
I juz started 2 ply maple Lol~
and I'm currently LOST!!
haha!
omg,maple is so hard to play la...
@_@ and d map,is so confusing x.x
mayb i'm still new to it Lol~ xD~
so tahan wif me peeps xD~
gd thing abt maple is u cn cr8 lots of acc..
haha!
so shiok xD~
been going out nearly everyday,
and yet d day I'm SICK!!
yeah.. too tiring x.x
so,lucky enuff I've no plans of outings yet so far,
at least I can get a good rest then~
oh ya,nid 2 help arnd d hse..
dat' sux! =.=
n ciao~ ^^ :D
ok,
guess wad?
I juz started 2 ply maple Lol~
and I'm currently LOST!!
haha!
omg,maple is so hard to play la...
@_@ and d map,is so confusing x.x
mayb i'm still new to it Lol~ xD~
so tahan wif me peeps xD~
gd thing abt maple is u cn cr8 lots of acc..
haha!
so shiok xD~
been going out nearly everyday,
and yet d day I'm SICK!!
yeah.. too tiring x.x
so,lucky enuff I've no plans of outings yet so far,
at least I can get a good rest then~
oh ya,nid 2 help arnd d hse..
dat' sux! =.=
n ciao~ ^^ :D