Thursday, November 12, 2009
oh yea,
guess wad?
I went back 2 my primary skool Lol~
aft being graduated eversince std6 Lol~
:p
dis time went back is coz my bro's report card day...
so I decided 2 go bac lol,so rdm sia~
hehe,n of coz wid mum...
d skool nvr chg much~
old as usual~
n hot weather as usual~
so long din sweat dat mad sia~
haha,coz u wont sweat that often eversince in college/uni,coz all d air-conds r darn cold Lol~
nth much,
tired... D;
ciao.. =D
guess wad?
I went back 2 my primary skool Lol~
aft being graduated eversince std6 Lol~
:p
dis time went back is coz my bro's report card day...
so I decided 2 go bac lol,so rdm sia~
hehe,n of coz wid mum...
d skool nvr chg much~
old as usual~
n hot weather as usual~
so long din sweat dat mad sia~
haha,coz u wont sweat that often eversince in college/uni,coz all d air-conds r darn cold Lol~
nth much,
tired... D;
ciao.. =D