Monday, November 30, 2009
Ello~
I watched New Moon with Bestie Rat and her sis <3
ok,
I'm not really into Twilight series...
so I juz watched for fun..
I'm not like other girls who are so crazy about Twilight...
which I think Robbert Pattinson who acted as Edward Cullen was not cool or hot at all....
I don't even think he's deserved that at 1st...
Kristen Stewart was just okay,not tat hot type,maybe it's her acting skills which made her famous in this Twilight series,I guess?!
This movie was much worst than the first series,
the 1st series was like so sian aledi...
more tokin than actions!
and d 2nd series,
worst!!NO CLIMAX!!I don't see there's any...
worst still and yet the toking is more than actions as usual~
OMG,
seriously I need to buy and read up all the series!!
damn,I'm darn sure that the novels are much interesting than the movies instead!
This is exactly the same situation dat I feel towards the Harry Potter's 4th movie onwards,in fact,I don't even think of wanna watch the 6th movie..Besides,I read all the 7 books...so,there's nothing that I'm losing out or wadsoever...
The reasons of not chasing the movie r the settings damn fake,so different than the book itself,
the movie scene cut alot from d story book.. -.- n I bet u guys by juz watching the movie,surely u guys dun understand rite?coz..mainly it's written in d book,and most likely the movie director can't produce out the scene,so no choice he/she have to cancel the particular part!so dissapointed!
and oh ya,all thx to Msian govt...censored alot of parts!!==ll Msia boleh yea?!kononnya~~ ==lll
nth much happened recently,
so guess I'm gonna stop right here!
tata~
Ciao,
<3
I watched New Moon with Bestie Rat and her sis <3
ok,
I'm not really into Twilight series...
so I juz watched for fun..
I'm not like other girls who are so crazy about Twilight...
which I think Robbert Pattinson who acted as Edward Cullen was not cool or hot at all....
I don't even think he's deserved that at 1st...
Kristen Stewart was just okay,not tat hot type,maybe it's her acting skills which made her famous in this Twilight series,I guess?!
This movie was much worst than the first series,
the 1st series was like so sian aledi...
more tokin than actions!
and d 2nd series,
worst!!NO CLIMAX!!I don't see there's any...
worst still and yet the toking is more than actions as usual~
OMG,
seriously I need to buy and read up all the series!!
damn,I'm darn sure that the novels are much interesting than the movies instead!
This is exactly the same situation dat I feel towards the Harry Potter's 4th movie onwards,in fact,I don't even think of wanna watch the 6th movie..Besides,I read all the 7 books...so,there's nothing that I'm losing out or wadsoever...
The reasons of not chasing the movie r the settings damn fake,so different than the book itself,
the movie scene cut alot from d story book.. -.- n I bet u guys by juz watching the movie,surely u guys dun understand rite?coz..mainly it's written in d book,and most likely the movie director can't produce out the scene,so no choice he/she have to cancel the particular part!so dissapointed!
and oh ya,all thx to Msian govt...censored alot of parts!!==ll Msia boleh yea?!kononnya~~ ==lll
nth much happened recently,
so guess I'm gonna stop right here!
tata~
Ciao,
<3