Friday, December 11, 2009
T0day is the another day that I'm rotting at home...
Today is juz like d other ordinary day...
nth special..
haiz,actually thought of like can have an outing or sth..
but I dun think so lo..
since noone discussing abt it or finalizing...
fine...
nvm lo..
next time then =]
see got chance then ^^
tata~
nth much,
sian wid audi n maple..
now i'm not realli into d game type..
so boring...
dunno wad's happening 2 me....
haizz
still resting ah..
u noe..
damn sian wan.. =.=
ciao~
Today is juz like d other ordinary day...
nth special..
haiz,actually thought of like can have an outing or sth..
but I dun think so lo..
since noone discussing abt it or finalizing...
fine...
nvm lo..
next time then =]
see got chance then ^^
tata~
nth much,
sian wid audi n maple..
now i'm not realli into d game type..
so boring...
dunno wad's happening 2 me....
haizz
still resting ah..
u noe..
damn sian wan.. =.=
ciao~