Friday, June 4, 2010
Exam is coming very soon ,starting 10/6 =x
10/6=Employment Law
This is the subject,I'm more comfortable with it..hopefully can score =) and good thing about it,it's an OPEN BOOK exam~hohohoho~I am so loving it <3 :D
11/6=Principles of Accounting and Finance
Gah~I hate this subject,just aim for a pass as I'm not an accounting person .______. I'm struggling throughout this semester,and I revised very hard to understand it :x see?Let u guys see how's this subject makes my life so miserable T_____T
focus on these 2 subjects 1st,then I can concentrate on other subjects which are 24th and 30rd in the same month~hoho,at least I've lots of time to study the leftover 2 subjects.. Weeeeee~~
Exam feverrrrrrr~~~~
Ciao~
10/6=Employment Law
This is the subject,I'm more comfortable with it..hopefully can score =) and good thing about it,it's an OPEN BOOK exam~hohohoho~I am so loving it <3 :D
11/6=Principles of Accounting and Finance
Gah~I hate this subject,just aim for a pass as I'm not an accounting person .______. I'm struggling throughout this semester,and I revised very hard to understand it :x see?Let u guys see how's this subject makes my life so miserable T_____T
focus on these 2 subjects 1st,then I can concentrate on other subjects which are 24th and 30rd in the same month~hoho,at least I've lots of time to study the leftover 2 subjects.. Weeeeee~~
Exam feverrrrrrr~~~~
Ciao~