Thursday, May 6, 2010
Next,
here comes Management Accounting's assignment,
can consider as GG,
u know ,what??!! I ask alot of pro friends to help??!!!
cause some they say they don't know how and where to get the damn figure from ._.
Seriously I thought this gonna be more on theory stuffs,but didn't know that it's more calculation,so not my type =.= Dangzzz!
Really blank out .______.
due Monday .____.
shyt lar!and Mother's Day,dont think will be celebrating cause I'm of cause having assignment F-E-V-E-R!! got it??I'm really stressed =.= ):
till then~
here comes Management Accounting's assignment,
can consider as GG,
u know ,what??!! I ask alot of pro friends to help??!!!
cause some they say they don't know how and where to get the damn figure from ._.
Seriously I thought this gonna be more on theory stuffs,but didn't know that it's more calculation,so not my type =.= Dangzzz!
Really blank out .______.
due Monday .____.
shyt lar!and Mother's Day,dont think will be celebrating cause I'm of cause having assignment F-E-V-E-R!! got it??I'm really stressed =.= ):
till then~