Thursday, April 22, 2010
My Consumer Behaviour's Online Quiz will be held next week,especially week days,so I need to choose a day,but problem is I must finished studying the 9 CHAPTERS!!Okay,now I'm done with 3 chapters in a day~ :D and did MCQs given by the companion websites and it makes me remember,hope I don't forget them .____.
so.... 6 more chapters,to go!I sure can do it!
This Sat is my Mummy's birthday ._. dunno do what type of celebration,but I'm gonna force my dad to buy a CAKE,hehe,cause I'm a cake lover,totally obsessed with pastry stuffs ,yummyyy!!!Most of my friends are jealous of me,cause I eat alot but I don't get fat ~hoho~ and they say I look thin,er....am I? 0__0 Well,the only thing that I'm agree is I'm not physically fat la,can say that I look thin from the outside,thin and tall,that's you guys normally describe people right? XD!!
Rat ,Cat and Priest are going to have Korean meal during lunch time in Amcorp,so syiok lah~~
I can't join cause I'm in uni,and no transport,and most likely I will be studying la,for the coming quiz @@'' ...Friday as usual~ only 1 day class,so sian X.X!!
ciao~ <3
so.... 6 more chapters,to go!I sure can do it!
This Sat is my Mummy's birthday ._. dunno do what type of celebration,but I'm gonna force my dad to buy a CAKE,hehe,cause I'm a cake lover,totally obsessed with pastry stuffs ,yummyyy!!!Most of my friends are jealous of me,cause I eat alot but I don't get fat ~hoho~ and they say I look thin,er....am I? 0__0 Well,the only thing that I'm agree is I'm not physically fat la,can say that I look thin from the outside,thin and tall,that's you guys normally describe people right? XD!!
Rat ,Cat and Priest are going to have Korean meal during lunch time in Amcorp,so syiok lah~~
I can't join cause I'm in uni,and no transport,and most likely I will be studying la,for the coming quiz @@'' ...Friday as usual~ only 1 day class,so sian X.X!!
ciao~ <3