name: Lynn
age: 21(2011)
location: Guess ? !
A Pianist for 16 years ! !
likes: Non-fiction books,like Harry Potter(1-7),LOTR and etc.
likes:watching HK and English Movies
dislikes alot ! !
wish list : -
Pass all exams
Learn violin
Continue my Grade 8 ABRSM theory
Take Diploma in Piano
Have my own choice to choose the pathway which I want to go to

{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}

recent posts


{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}




{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}





links


Phyllis
Cientey
Eunice
Flora
Howard
Izen
Jellin
JiaQi
Kelly Chuah
Kelly Ang
Melinda
Narcissa
Pooi Leng
Petunia
Samuel
SeeMun
Sook Foong
Sihui
Si Yun
Serra
Vernice
Wai Kiat

Ann
Caitlin
Chee Yan
Fiona Lim
Jia Yi
Jing Lynn
Liuwen
Poh Nee
Siew Tim
Victor Lee
Yii Shyuan

Bee Kee
Bei Cheng
Esther
Kha Yee
Lai Ming
Poh Vian
Priscilla
Sheau Wei
Shu Rong
Sin Chien
Ang Tiong Aun
Yew Chin's shared blog
Yew Chin
Wuan Yen

Boi
Tiffany

Chian Hui
Jeff

Shu Wen
Pui Mun
Yvonne

Ching Yi
Eviline
Sze Mun
E'dda

Foong Ling

Lee Chong Wei
The 8 unit
Msia's Chinese Albums
You Bin,The Chinese Author,wrote October




{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Today,I saw someone in uni,it's just happened so fast ._. I was like walking in the library,after did some finding on the books which I wanted from the 2nd floor and walked up to the 3rd floor,lucky or not,I saw him,his back, -.-lll As usual,I passed by him,quite pissed!._. Nevermind,it's not the 1st time anyway..Totally being ignored!!

Quite satisfied,borrowed 2 books about the coming Corporate Governance's assignment and 1 book about Employment Law :D

Hmm,been slept early for these few days,so tired,and I've a major headache ._. no choice need to sleep in order to let the headache go off,so once the headache started,I can't do on anything else,all I need is just sleep +rest.that's it.

TV finished showing the drama series,d TV series,erm,title dunno what is English XD.So,today,is the new TVB HK series,finally,waited for years and yeah,this TV series show in the normal TV channel ^^ so happy~ title :War of In Laws 2,can't wait to watch it! xD Awaiting :D

Damn,Accounting Assignment need to add Cash Flow Statement,still figuring on how to do,then after that,I'm done,Friday due anyway,and now I'm about to finish :D so happy then I've the time to do the rest also.I mean other assignments and need to do revision,exam is coming soon 6 weeks left =3 Uni's life goes so fast ._______.

Whenever I wanna do my uni stuffs,my headache will come -.- gah,hate this feeling ._.

Ciao ^^

~`#\=>>L@L@ M0i`~<<=/=)# {author} posted at: 2:37 AM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}