Saturday, March 20, 2010
I was laughing when I read back my previous post,Shrimpy's expression was damn funny wei,she said ''Wow,Cheem!'' I was wondering,do you think so?I think,I somehow wrote like an essay instead..~LoL~ But Cheem in a way,you guys can understand what I have written right?
Anyway,Went to do Qing Ming festival today,luckily the weather is not hot,quite cooling,most likely it's still early in the morning hehe :D~ XD what I know that,there's plenty of big ants which will bite you,damn painful.. =x
Tired when reached home,sleeeeppp XD hehe :D
Okay lah!
ciao~
assignments are coming up,due soon @.@
ciao :D
Anyway,Went to do Qing Ming festival today,luckily the weather is not hot,quite cooling,most likely it's still early in the morning hehe :D~ XD what I know that,there's plenty of big ants which will bite you,damn painful.. =x
Tired when reached home,sleeeeppp XD hehe :D
Okay lah!
ciao~
assignments are coming up,due soon @.@
ciao :D