Monday, March 8, 2010
Hey ya~~
I'm freaking tired after a 1 whole day in uni~
So tired
reached home like dead fish ~.~
hmm,recently I find Corporate Governance is hard ):
ahh..
it's kinda confusing..
now saying about Bursa Malaysia @@''
so broad x.x n somemore need compare with UK,Australia--ASIC,USA,Singapore-APRA (I think) abit.. :x
I'm still kinda blurr about Asian Financial Crisis.. @@
and Transmile sort of got wad it means leh..
n now left Enron... just know abit..but still in a blurry mode 0_0
I wan faint d..
so many things to read =.=
and dat subject which I take,dont have friend leh.. Sighhh ):
dis week tutorial class starts d.. Guess nid 2 make new friend leh..but I'm poor in socializing =.=
Ahhh~~ ):
see fate then X.X
the rest of the subjects are alright~ :D good thing to hear about that! hehe~
oh ya,I gotta to start my other assignments Research ASAP!!
Ciao~~
<3 :D
I'm freaking tired after a 1 whole day in uni~
So tired
reached home like dead fish ~.~
hmm,recently I find Corporate Governance is hard ):
ahh..
it's kinda confusing..
now saying about Bursa Malaysia @@''
so broad x.x n somemore need compare with UK,Australia--ASIC,USA,Singapore-APRA (I think) abit.. :x
I'm still kinda blurr about Asian Financial Crisis.. @@
and Transmile sort of got wad it means leh..
n now left Enron... just know abit..but still in a blurry mode 0_0
I wan faint d..
so many things to read =.=
and dat subject which I take,dont have friend leh.. Sighhh ):
dis week tutorial class starts d.. Guess nid 2 make new friend leh..but I'm poor in socializing =.=
Ahhh~~ ):
see fate then X.X
the rest of the subjects are alright~ :D good thing to hear about that! hehe~
oh ya,I gotta to start my other assignments Research ASAP!!
Ciao~~
<3 :D