Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Been busying~
haha~
busy about what?
Of coz continue my LOTR trilogy XD~
p.s:not my 1st time watching it! =P
It's the Return Of The King...
erm,the Appendix ,more specific =P
I eventually watched the making of LOTR XD
So they started to make this movie trilogy at somewhere around 1999- year 2003,4 years of making... X.X
Long though.. but not as long as AVATAR la...
haha...Avatar's filming need 10-15 years leh..
so long sia...
Oh ya,and I learnt something from the Appendix~ ;D
Shots required to film the trilogy:
1.The Fellowship Of The Ring-550+
2.The Two Towers-700+
3.The Return of The King-1500+
WOW!!!everyone is just like me,basically enjoyed watching the movie,but none of us know that just a movie itself need to ''NG'' so many times in order to make good quality movie and to reach Director's expectation :0
Now,I know how hard to make a good movie x.x!!of coz,LOTR won the best action movie in the year 2003 =D and so the directors and etc who helped in this production won the Oscar Awards,proud of them ;D *clap clap*
Of coz,I know LOTR was flimed at NZ!!how I wish I can go there and visit someday =(~
I'm gonna watch LOTR's symphony later,which runs for 52 mins =D their movie bgm rocks~ I <3 it,especially the orchestra...=D Howard Shore,he's so pro!!He composes orchestra pieces and sounds awesome lah!!!Damn!He can compose orchestra pieces leh,OMG,it's not easy lahhh~coz you have to compose more than 1 instrument and have to finish up before the given deadline!!Can you believe it?!!!
I really inspire him alot ~He's 1 of my fav. idol LOL!
I know I'm a music maniac..haha..so excuse me =P~
Ciao~ <3 <3 =D
haha~
busy about what?
Of coz continue my LOTR trilogy XD~
p.s:not my 1st time watching it! =P
It's the Return Of The King...
erm,the Appendix ,more specific =P
I eventually watched the making of LOTR XD
So they started to make this movie trilogy at somewhere around 1999- year 2003,4 years of making... X.X
Long though.. but not as long as AVATAR la...
haha...Avatar's filming need 10-15 years leh..
so long sia...
Oh ya,and I learnt something from the Appendix~ ;D
Shots required to film the trilogy:
1.The Fellowship Of The Ring-550+
2.The Two Towers-700+
3.The Return of The King-1500+
WOW!!!everyone is just like me,basically enjoyed watching the movie,but none of us know that just a movie itself need to ''NG'' so many times in order to make good quality movie and to reach Director's expectation :0
Now,I know how hard to make a good movie x.x!!of coz,LOTR won the best action movie in the year 2003 =D and so the directors and etc who helped in this production won the Oscar Awards,proud of them ;D *clap clap*
Of coz,I know LOTR was flimed at NZ!!how I wish I can go there and visit someday =(~
I'm gonna watch LOTR's symphony later,which runs for 52 mins =D their movie bgm rocks~ I <3 it,especially the orchestra...=D Howard Shore,he's so pro!!He composes orchestra pieces and sounds awesome lah!!!Damn!He can compose orchestra pieces leh,OMG,it's not easy lahhh~coz you have to compose more than 1 instrument and have to finish up before the given deadline!!Can you believe it?!!!
I really inspire him alot ~He's 1 of my fav. idol LOL!
I know I'm a music maniac..haha..so excuse me =P~
Ciao~ <3 <3 =D