Saturday, February 6, 2010
Sick has worsen..
Cough Cough Cough..
non stop!!
When night comes,
worst ._.!!
can't sleep...
it gets active!!..
so to me night,
it's like my nap?
maybe juz a little longer =x
Recently,
I play Audi..
but still kinda inactive in a way lah!
Oh ya,
I break up with my Audi Cpl..
haha,inactive so just break lor..
don't want a ''DEAD'' cpl...
haha...
lazy to talk more about it XD
for more details,
ask me in msn ba ;D
Single in real,
single in Audi..
Life is just so fun ;D
Single RULEZZZZ!!!
MUahahahaha!!
Ciao~
<3 <3
Cough Cough Cough..
non stop!!
When night comes,
worst ._.!!
can't sleep...
it gets active!!..
so to me night,
it's like my nap?
maybe juz a little longer =x
Recently,
I play Audi..
but still kinda inactive in a way lah!
Oh ya,
I break up with my Audi Cpl..
haha,inactive so just break lor..
don't want a ''DEAD'' cpl...
haha...
lazy to talk more about it XD
for more details,
ask me in msn ba ;D
Single in real,
single in Audi..
Life is just so fun ;D
Single RULEZZZZ!!!
MUahahahaha!!
Ciao~
<3 <3