Wednesday, February 3, 2010
I'm sick T_T
Gosh!!
Sick,most likely due to:
1.my bro spread his sickness to me ._.
p.s:he gt flu+ cough..n now,he's no more having cold,and yet the cough still on,but not as worst as me..at least his voice didn't change,unlike mine ):
2.The crazy weather,sudden hot and sudden raining...
And...
I SICK AT THE WRONG TIME!!
Arghhh....
Coz:
1.My friend is having a Open house+bday party..
Sighh ):
2. and in 1 week time..
CNY is coming ._.
ARGHHHHH~~
3.and I'm going back earlier with my aunt >Sigh...
Can't enjoy much delicious food during CNY season.. RAWRRRRRR!!!
I'm gonna cry T_T
Now... ...
I'm like a pesakit ... D-E-A-D!! ._.
Ciao~ <3 ^^
Gosh!!
Sick,most likely due to:
1.my bro spread his sickness to me ._.
p.s:he gt flu+ cough..n now,he's no more having cold,and yet the cough still on,but not as worst as me..at least his voice didn't change,unlike mine ):
2.The crazy weather,sudden hot and sudden raining...
And...
I SICK AT THE WRONG TIME!!
Arghhh....
Coz:
1.My friend is having a Open house+bday party..
Sighh ):
2. and in 1 week time..
CNY is coming ._.
ARGHHHHH~~
3.and I'm going back earlier with my aunt >Sigh...
Can't enjoy much delicious food during CNY season.. RAWRRRRRR!!!
I'm gonna cry T_T
Now... ...
I'm like a pesakit ... D-E-A-D!! ._.
Ciao~ <3 ^^