07012010
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
This is the date I'm currently awaiting for =P~
hohoho~
Coz I'm gonna go to Angeline's house ^^
and this time is definitely go by alone~
of coz Meow and Rat will join in xP
then,
Noon will meet up with Pris~
a.k.a the Future singer xD
she sings well,I've to agree with that ~
haha~ =D~
Ah~Hope it's gonna be a fun day for 2molo~
Weeee~Can't wait xD
I just read a free book about places to visit in Australia~ xD~
fyi,got it free from Reader's Digest survey LOL~
early bird.tsk.tsk.~
Read it again,ah...I can't wait to go to Aussie and explore teeheee :3
At least,I learnt sth today~ ;D
I revised my Acct haha~
surprisingly yea?lol :x but nth goes into my brain );
eeks~I'm an acct noob sigh); dun understand wad's going on T.T
sigh D; nid to do well eventhough business is not my thing T.T
kena forced by parents 2 take business eeks~
anyway,
ciao~
^^
nite nite~
hohoho~
Coz I'm gonna go to Angeline's house ^^
and this time is definitely go by alone~
of coz Meow and Rat will join in xP
then,
Noon will meet up with Pris~
a.k.a the Future singer xD
she sings well,I've to agree with that ~
haha~ =D~
Ah~Hope it's gonna be a fun day for 2molo~
Weeee~Can't wait xD
I just read a free book about places to visit in Australia~ xD~
fyi,got it free from Reader's Digest survey LOL~
early bird.tsk.tsk.~
Read it again,ah...I can't wait to go to Aussie and explore teeheee :3
At least,I learnt sth today~ ;D
I revised my Acct haha~
surprisingly yea?lol :x but nth goes into my brain );
eeks~I'm an acct noob sigh); dun understand wad's going on T.T
sigh D; nid to do well eventhough business is not my thing T.T
kena forced by parents 2 take business eeks~
anyway,
ciao~
^^
nite nite~