New Year's Motives 0_0
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Yo!
So its A BRAND new year already! Seeing Kiwi & Abi had done their resolutions for the brand new year which is Year 2-0-1-0 , made me feel like doing mine tooooo~~ =D
Uni:
1.Study Hard
2.Study Smart
3.Assignments,hope I'm able to do it ;D
4.sleep early,wake up early;so I've sufficient time of sleeeppppp~~~ =D
**Prevention of yawning** :p
Home:
1.Don't drag the time of doing hmk =p
2.Use less laptop~
cut down on sms,although it's crucial when u want to communicate with someone abt discussion or etc~but try 2 cut down,dad has been complaining it's tooo expensive,which only costs about $20+? -_- his budget is like $15? zzzz!!!
fine~ -__________-
I still have other motives,but I can't think any of it right now~
ciao~
=D
hf n tc ^^
So its A BRAND new year already! Seeing Kiwi & Abi had done their resolutions for the brand new year which is Year 2-0-1-0 , made me feel like doing mine tooooo~~ =D
Uni:
1.Study Hard
2.Study Smart
3.Assignments,hope I'm able to do it ;D
4.sleep early,wake up early;so I've sufficient time of sleeeppppp~~~ =D
**Prevention of yawning** :p
Home:
1.Don't drag the time of doing hmk =p
2.Use less laptop~
cut down on sms,although it's crucial when u want to communicate with someone abt discussion or etc~but try 2 cut down,dad has been complaining it's tooo expensive,which only costs about $20+? -_- his budget is like $15? zzzz!!!
fine~ -__________-
I still have other motives,but I can't think any of it right now~
ciao~
=D
hf n tc ^^