Back to school + working's life is back to normal~
Sunday, January 3, 2010
It's a brand new day,brand new year,
and yet the routine is all about the same~
Those ppl hu study in skools/colleges/uni,will be back to study;
for those hu are still holidaying like me,cont'd their holiday~
for those hu work....work as usual~
life is dullll :o ~.~
back from overseas for a vacation~
now I'm currently rotting at home?
haha~I'm trying to find sth 2 do,
realli nid 2 plan Lol~
this is where real POLC comes in haha~
omg,why am I applying this mgt concepts? Lol~
Audition:
not as active as b4~
laptop 2 laggy~
sighhhhh~
ciao~ ;D
ttyl~
and yet the routine is all about the same~
Those ppl hu study in skools/colleges/uni,will be back to study;
for those hu are still holidaying like me,cont'd their holiday~
for those hu work....work as usual~
life is dullll :o ~.~
back from overseas for a vacation~
now I'm currently rotting at home?
haha~I'm trying to find sth 2 do,
realli nid 2 plan Lol~
this is where real POLC comes in haha~
omg,why am I applying this mgt concepts? Lol~
Audition:
not as active as b4~
laptop 2 laggy~
sighhhhh~
ciao~ ;D
ttyl~