Friday, January 29, 2010
At 27/1/2010,
Guess that everyone knows Apple launched a newest product,which is known as iPad!
Size is just bigger than a iPod =x

Further info,pls read this web! :D
http://www.macrumors.com/2010/01/27/apple-releases-ipad-tablet-new-sdk-ibook
The current joke now is..
iPad,people thought is for girls only...
why?
coz of the word itself..
ah!If u are smart enough,U know what I meant,and in fact,I can't really reveal as most of you people are still underage haha xD
So it's not convenient to say~
Fyi,today is the day of my grandma's 1 year death anniversary.
Been busying and forced to wake up at around 8 am to follow dad to the Morning Market.Btw,I've not been to Morning Market for ages.Guess that the famous proverb "Puteri Lilin" suits me lots XD *evil laughs*
Late morning:
Cooking,preparing,prayed and then aunts and uncle came,cousins came later..due to their busy work =x
Alot of people came =D
Yummy,lotsa FOODIES!!
xD
Niceeeee ^^ <3
They stayed till 2+ then many of them went back..
so me and my bro helped to clean up d mess =x
Roar,
finally 3+pm I can rest Weeeee~
Oh ya,
Heroes Season 4 Chiong till Epi16,hoho~fast leh xD
and now I don't feel left out haha~
and here comes Chuck too!
blah~going to watch 5 and 6 u better be out soon xD
hohoho xP
Allocation + 's preference mode was out,
I changed my bus stats,
I'm gonna take during Sem 2,
cause of that bloody class ends at 6pm
Fyi,I take d bus provided ^^
I've no transport back,wad to do?
So,I put the Bus stats forward to next sem and I bring M'sia Corporate Governance forward to Sem 1,a.k.a this coming sem ^^
hehe,hope I make a right choice~
anyway
ciao ^^
Guess that everyone knows Apple launched a newest product,which is known as iPad!
Size is just bigger than a iPod =x

Further info,pls read this web! :D
http://www.macrumors.com/2010/01/27/apple-releases-ipad-tablet-new-sdk-ibook
The current joke now is..
iPad,people thought is for girls only...
why?
coz of the word itself..
ah!If u are smart enough,U know what I meant,and in fact,I can't really reveal as most of you people are still underage haha xD
So it's not convenient to say~
Fyi,today is the day of my grandma's 1 year death anniversary.
Been busying and forced to wake up at around 8 am to follow dad to the Morning Market.Btw,I've not been to Morning Market for ages.Guess that the famous proverb "Puteri Lilin" suits me lots XD *evil laughs*
Late morning:
Cooking,preparing,prayed and then aunts and uncle came,cousins came later..due to their busy work =x
Alot of people came =D
Yummy,lotsa FOODIES!!
xD
Niceeeee ^^ <3
They stayed till 2+ then many of them went back..
so me and my bro helped to clean up d mess =x
Roar,
finally 3+pm I can rest Weeeee~
Oh ya,
Heroes Season 4 Chiong till Epi16,hoho~fast leh xD
and now I don't feel left out haha~
and here comes Chuck too!
blah~going to watch 5 and 6 u better be out soon xD
hohoho xP
Allocation + 's preference mode was out,
I changed my bus stats,
I'm gonna take during Sem 2,
cause of that bloody class ends at 6pm
Fyi,I take d bus provided ^^
I've no transport back,wad to do?
So,I put the Bus stats forward to next sem and I bring M'sia Corporate Governance forward to Sem 1,a.k.a this coming sem ^^
hehe,hope I make a right choice~
anyway
ciao ^^