It's just another day!
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Helped around the house..
do household chores as usual~
Urgh~
Crap!who asked me being the only girl in the house >
Ah,skipped this part~
then watched a few of Badminton matches~which was the Malaysia's Badminton Open~
Gratz to Lee Chong Wei,won the Man Singles... teeheee :3
It's just so expected,of coz,due to his pro-ness and he's world ranking number 1 x) haha~
His favourite tactic--- JUMPING SMASH!
A nice one~ =D
and Gratz to the Men Doubles xP
1.Koo Kien Keat and his partner
2.Tan Boon Heong
An exciting match!They vs China...
Fyi:
China's team:Country's 6th choice
Malaysia's team:Country's 1st choice
Conclusion:Expected~Yay!but it's quite competitive though,it really gave me a cold sweat =3
8'o clock news,Sports highlight!
-showed the Winners x)
This time is the trully M'sia boleh's spirit,yeah? hohoho~
Night:
nothing much...
just surfed the web and read some stuffs..
chat with Hon Kin..
Oh ya,bought a hoodie jacket and there's something which I like the most =P
FURBALL! hahaha~
omg,omg,it's so soft to touch and definitely nice to play~
haha~
okay,you guys might think I'm childish =X
Well,wadever u guys wanna say...
but this is the only jacket that can be considered as my wish to be come true..
and it has! =D
must treasure it <3 <3
okay..
ciao ~
p.s:I know the HTML code is abit ruined by me haha~at least I still can read the not affected ones xD~ so... just ignore it ba,maybe will correct it some other time ... tata~
do household chores as usual~
Urgh~
Crap!who asked me being the only girl in the house >
Ah,skipped this part~
then watched a few of Badminton matches~which was the Malaysia's Badminton Open~
Gratz to Lee Chong Wei,won the Man Singles... teeheee :3
It's just so expected,of coz,due to his pro-ness and he's world ranking number 1 x) haha~
His favourite tactic--- JUMPING SMASH!
A nice one~ =D
and Gratz to the Men Doubles xP
1.Koo Kien Keat and his partner
2.Tan Boon Heong
An exciting match!They vs China...
Fyi:
China's team:Country's 6th choice
Malaysia's team:Country's 1st choice
Conclusion:Expected~Yay!but it's quite competitive though,it really gave me a cold sweat =3
8'o clock news,Sports highlight!
-showed the Winners x)
This time is the trully M'sia boleh's spirit,yeah? hohoho~
Night:
nothing much...
just surfed the web and read some stuffs..
chat with Hon Kin..
Oh ya,bought a hoodie jacket and there's something which I like the most =P
FURBALL! hahaha~
omg,omg,it's so soft to touch and definitely nice to play~
haha~
okay,you guys might think I'm childish =X
Well,wadever u guys wanna say...
but this is the only jacket that can be considered as my wish to be come true..
and it has! =D
must treasure it <3 <3
okay..
ciao ~
p.s:I know the HTML code is abit ruined by me haha~at least I still can read the not affected ones xD~ so... just ignore it ba,maybe will correct it some other time ... tata~