Back!
Friday, January 15, 2010
Babysit the cousins are not as bad as I thought~
except for the NO INTERNET'S Life.
My cousins are 5,10,12 age respectively.
From my experience,
Kids,as they are getting older,is much easier to take care of xD~
the less burdens you will get! hehe =3
Well,for the case of my cousin whom his age is just 5 yrs old now,he reminds me of my youngest bro last time whom he's small and how he behaves,Somehow I still got the experience what to take care of and etc...
Cousins have a maid.But then,as you know,maid nowadays are not trusted.Ah~due to the safety and etc..Well,the maid mainly did the household stuffs and I'm just more towards a helper to her~For e.g:While she's doing the chores,and I will take care of the toddler~
Not to mention,they have ASTRO!! x) Blah,why did I say so?Cause I don't have ASTRO channel in my house T.T Rawr,so plenty of channels =D Ah~Watched some Wa Lai Toi's shows,Cartoon Network =P And of Course,the interesting channels are Discovery Channel and NGEO...In fact,Discovery Channel is much more variety than NGEO... oh ya,especially the Mythbuster,FANTASTIC!
and Now,home sweet home!Aunt and uncle came back from overseas =x so they bought some souvenirs,and WOW,aunt bought me a Polo Club watch =P she then brought me to OldTownWhiteCoffee in Centrepoint to have a breakfast with her xP~it' so nice of her~hohoho~~
Watched Sherlock Homes and Tiger Woohoo~ =D
Sherlock Homes is interesting! xD well,I did read the book so,the story is just so expected x)
Tiger Woohoo 大日子
Casts:Astro,MY FM's DJs
Very typical M'sian Chinese movie,100% if you are not a M'sian,you surely wouldn't know what is it about!
Comedy!Laughed all the way from the beginning till the end =D
Worth the $$,worth the quality,worth the show production!
*Thumbs up*
Till next time~ =D
Ciao~
except for the NO INTERNET'S Life.
My cousins are 5,10,12 age respectively.
From my experience,
Kids,as they are getting older,is much easier to take care of xD~
the less burdens you will get! hehe =3
Well,for the case of my cousin whom his age is just 5 yrs old now,he reminds me of my youngest bro last time whom he's small and how he behaves,Somehow I still got the experience what to take care of and etc...
Cousins have a maid.But then,as you know,maid nowadays are not trusted.Ah~due to the safety and etc..Well,the maid mainly did the household stuffs and I'm just more towards a helper to her~For e.g:While she's doing the chores,and I will take care of the toddler~
Not to mention,they have ASTRO!! x) Blah,why did I say so?Cause I don't have ASTRO channel in my house T.T Rawr,so plenty of channels =D Ah~Watched some Wa Lai Toi's shows,Cartoon Network =P And of Course,the interesting channels are Discovery Channel and NGEO...In fact,Discovery Channel is much more variety than NGEO... oh ya,especially the Mythbuster,FANTASTIC!
and Now,home sweet home!Aunt and uncle came back from overseas =x so they bought some souvenirs,and WOW,aunt bought me a Polo Club watch =P she then brought me to OldTownWhiteCoffee in Centrepoint to have a breakfast with her xP~it' so nice of her~hohoho~~
Watched Sherlock Homes and Tiger Woohoo~ =D
Sherlock Homes is interesting! xD well,I did read the book so,the story is just so expected x)
Tiger Woohoo 大日子
Casts:Astro,MY FM's DJs
Very typical M'sian Chinese movie,100% if you are not a M'sian,you surely wouldn't know what is it about!
Comedy!Laughed all the way from the beginning till the end =D
Worth the $$,worth the quality,worth the show production!
*Thumbs up*
Till next time~ =D
Ciao~