Sunday, January 31, 2010
Found a useful website which I can finally downloaded the original piano pieces for what I've wanted ^^
1.Symphony No.5 in C minor (1st-4th movt) 0p.67 by Ludwig Van Beethoven,in total:30 pages ..I'm gonna print it out soon =]
2.Eine Kleine Nachtmusik K 525 by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart,
-not as satisfied as the Symphony No.5 ,cause it's in the orchestra version,String family be specific,but I guess somehow the Violin 1 can be played as the piano part Right Hand and the Double bass part can be played in the piano part left hand though ><
Ah!I can't print it out,cause it's a wastage,so I decided to write those 2 parts in the manuscript paper >< ... 12 pages originally,but it can be less than that for sure ^^
I still wanna find the other pieces which I've listed it down on a piece of paper =x
they are still awaiting me to find them and play it out on the piano ^^ <3 <3
Pris said I'm crazy totally about piano,and yeah,I'm agree xD~
Hmm,
if you compare piano or studies,which suits me the best?
Of coz is piano haha~
Piano is my type,my dream,my passion~
Piano,I've scored Distinction before...
but for studies,
Never ever in life!
many of u guys have defeated me,
coz studies r really not my type!!
See?!
even results wise,
aiks,managed to pass or whatsoever,
it's so not like piano,
I got Merit,Distinction,of coz some Passes...
and good news,is I didn't fail any ^^ unlike skool results ):
See?!
Got wad I mean?
Dangzzzz , the more I think of piano,the more I wanna give up in my course(which I'm forced to take) ><
Enough of piano,
let's see..
ah!I've changed my units,most likely is 90% confirmed!
-Principle of Accounting and Finance(retake!! ><)
p.s:I hate accounting =.= but I'm forced to take,it's a compulsory subject ,so no choice!!
-Consumer Behaviour(under Marketing major)
-Malaysia Corporate Governance (under Business Law major)
-Comparative Relations Law (under Business Law major)
Gonna be majoring in Business Law and Marketing,
hope it's a right choice,
I don't fail ><
if not,can't move on...
oh ya,
not many of the students are taking business law units =x
so is kinda expected the lecture is held in the classroom,instead in the auditorium sia.. =X
hope everything goes smoothly when the sem starts~
less than 2 months now~ xD
ciao~
1.Symphony No.5 in C minor (1st-4th movt) 0p.67 by Ludwig Van Beethoven,in total:30 pages ..I'm gonna print it out soon =]
2.Eine Kleine Nachtmusik K 525 by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart,
-not as satisfied as the Symphony No.5 ,cause it's in the orchestra version,String family be specific,but I guess somehow the Violin 1 can be played as the piano part Right Hand and the Double bass part can be played in the piano part left hand though ><
Ah!I can't print it out,cause it's a wastage,so I decided to write those 2 parts in the manuscript paper >< ... 12 pages originally,but it can be less than that for sure ^^
I still wanna find the other pieces which I've listed it down on a piece of paper =x
they are still awaiting me to find them and play it out on the piano ^^ <3 <3
Pris said I'm crazy totally about piano,and yeah,I'm agree xD~
Hmm,
if you compare piano or studies,which suits me the best?
Of coz is piano haha~
Piano is my type,my dream,my passion~
Piano,I've scored Distinction before...
but for studies,
Never ever in life!
many of u guys have defeated me,
coz studies r really not my type!!
See?!
even results wise,
aiks,managed to pass or whatsoever,
it's so not like piano,
I got Merit,Distinction,of coz some Passes...
and good news,is I didn't fail any ^^ unlike skool results ):
See?!
Got wad I mean?
Dangzzzz , the more I think of piano,the more I wanna give up in my course(which I'm forced to take) ><
Enough of piano,
let's see..
ah!I've changed my units,most likely is 90% confirmed!
-Principle of Accounting and Finance(retake!! ><)
p.s:I hate accounting =.= but I'm forced to take,it's a compulsory subject ,so no choice!!
-Consumer Behaviour(under Marketing major)
-Malaysia Corporate Governance (under Business Law major)
-Comparative Relations Law (under Business Law major)
Gonna be majoring in Business Law and Marketing,
hope it's a right choice,
I don't fail ><
if not,can't move on...
oh ya,
not many of the students are taking business law units =x
so is kinda expected the lecture is held in the classroom,instead in the auditorium sia.. =X
hope everything goes smoothly when the sem starts~
less than 2 months now~ xD
ciao~