Thursday, February 4, 2010
Pris complained that my blog is full of words hahaha!!
So I took some pic..LOL!!
So,the 1st pic is the Lord Of The Rings-The Two Towers~ ;D

U know what?!it's fun to watch it again~One of my Favourite movie trilogy ever ^^
I'm not interested to watch the 1st one instead which is the Lord Of The Ring-Fellowship of The Ring,cause it's basically drag the story about Frodo Baggins is the ring keeper,and there's plenty of the problems + the story behind of the ring,why is it so important and so and so ~~ crap crap..
So,let's skip the crapping part~
So I took some pic..LOL!!
So,the 1st pic is the Lord Of The Rings-The Two Towers~ ;D

U know what?!it's fun to watch it again~One of my Favourite movie trilogy ever ^^
I'm not interested to watch the 1st one instead which is the Lord Of The Ring-Fellowship of The Ring,cause it's basically drag the story about Frodo Baggins is the ring keeper,and there's plenty of the problems + the story behind of the ring,why is it so important and so and so ~~ crap crap..
So,let's skip the crapping part~
Oh ya,Gimli and Legolas were funny in a way x) Both of them keep on competing who killed the most enemy haha..and they eventually count one by one..Of coz,Legolas will win,cause Gimli is a dwarf,he is too short,hard to attack the enemy,haha...funny sia!! xD
oh ya,Orlando bloom so shuai sia..LOL!! xD~ =P
.jpg)
AND This...
the Last movie trilogy-Lord of The Rings:The Return of The King..
muahaha~
I got the extended version...hoho~
oh ya + 1 LOTR's symphony version...Weeeee ^^
oh ya,I aledi got their piano pieces haha~for each scene....I believe I didn't print all of them,but most of it,I got,I think xP haha~
This movie trilogy,I'm going to watch it AGAIN later...
Hohoho~
Superb movie trilogy ^^
<3 <3 <3
ciao~ =D