Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Waseh,
my new timetable KNS leh...
nvm lah,I see how it goes ==
at least every Thurs ,I'm off!got time to do work + revision~
recently played alot of competitions in Audition LOL..
ply for fun haha~
KO sure d...lol =p
lazy to elaborate la~ =D
anyway have 2 enjoy playing till dis sunday leh..
my last week of holidaying..
sigh ):
Hmm,
played a piano cover on 21 guns haha~ =P
MY 1ST time did in a form of video LOL!
:x enjoy :p
hehe :3
my new timetable KNS leh...
nvm lah,I see how it goes ==
at least every Thurs ,I'm off!got time to do work + revision~
recently played alot of competitions in Audition LOL..
ply for fun haha~
KO sure d...lol =p
lazy to elaborate la~ =D
anyway have 2 enjoy playing till dis sunday leh..
my last week of holidaying..
sigh ):
Hmm,
played a piano cover on 21 guns haha~ =P
MY 1ST time did in a form of video LOL!
:x enjoy :p
hehe :3